Rumors

*Pheonixs POV*

All of us were waiting on liam and lauren to get back. Me and josh were catching up. "hey phee I want food!!!!" niall yelled. "ok lets go to McDonald's everybody get ready!!" I yelled. I got up and went to mine and nialls room. I grabbed my pink t shirt and blue jeans and my pink vans.

*Savannas POV*

I was wearing a Ed Sheeran t shirt with a pair of sweats and my Ed Sheeran vans. Me and harry ran to phees room and we were the first ones there.

*Ashleys POV*

We get to go to McDonald's!!!!! I run to mine and zayns room and grab my spider man  t shirt and black skinny jeans and my spider man vans. Me and zayn walk to phees and niall room.I see niall,poofy,harry,josh and phee.  Phee is waiting on louis and taegan.

*Taegans POV*

I'm looking for my black spaghetti strap and my hoodie and my sweats. I found it yea I get my grey vans and put them on. Me and louis are running to phees room niall is gonna kill us. When we get there everyone is already there. Phee gets up and says "took ya long enough niall was about to leave without y'all" sorry" i said.

*Pheonixs POV*

We are all on our way to McDonald's I turn up the radio and The Story of My Life comes on. Josh goes to change it but niall slaps his hand away. They all start to sing along and I laugh. When we get there its me,niall, and josh at a table, poofy and harry at the one right beside us, then its louis and taegan, and finally ashley and zayn. We get our food and eat it then leave. I was surprised that we haven't seen any pops. just then niall looked on his twitter and pictures of me and josh were on it and we were hugging it said " Is Pheonix cheating on niall with this mystery man???" "what the fuck" me,niall, and josh all say at the same time.

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile my phone is broken so it might be awhile until I can update again.