Secrets

*Pheonixs POV *

All of them decided to stay at our house. I went to my room to get mintoes. All of us decided to play truth or dare. Ashley dared Louis to fix zayns hair blindfolded. It was hilarious taegan was dared to dye her hair rainbow. She did it ed dared me to sing any song I said no so I have to sleep in my bathtub. I dared ed to shave his head he said no so he sleeps in Ashley's bathtub. Liam dared demi to streak through the house. She is running around the house naked ew. "truth or dare phee?" niall asked. "hmmm truth" I say. he whispered something in demi's ear she looked mad she grabbed her close and left. "will you go on a date with me?" niall asked. "how is that truth?" I asked. "its not but still will ya?" he asked. "yea sure" I say. I get up and go to my drum set in my room. I start to play animal's by nickleback. I stopped when I seen everyone listing. they all clapped for me I bowed for them. niall grabbed a guitar that I was gonna spray paint. He started to play u.n.i ed started singing.

found your hairband on my bedroom floor the only evidence you've been here before I don't get waves of missing you anymore there like tsunami tides in my eyes never gettin dry so I get high (look it up on YouTube if you wanna here it cause I'm not typing all off it)

we all lay down I go to my room and go to bed forget sleeping in the bathtub I'll get cold.

OK so yea no more demi and no school 4 me yea its awesome I get to stay in PJs all day yippie well have a nice day bye bye bye!!!