XI

Chris.

Me and Dani walked around the mall looking for something to wear for when we go to Maui. We been here since this place opened and she only bought a damn swimsuit! I'm starting to remember why I don't go shopping with women.

I had nothing better to do then mess with her.

"Chriiiiis! Stop smacking my ass like that in public." She whined.

I did it again. She had on a sundress and that ass looked delicious

"Quiiiiit!" She started stomping

"Come here lil brat." I pulled her to me and kissed her.

"Why you being so annoying today?" She asked.

"You done had me in this mall for hours. I ain't got nothing else to do but get yo nerves."

"If you'd help me find something we could get out of here."

"I don't even think you need clothes to be honest."

"I bet you don't. Let's go in Victoria's Secret."

"We just came from out of there!"

"I know, just come on."

"Ugh man."

She grabbed my hand pulled me towards Victoria's Secret.

"Christopher!" Somebody yelled from across the mall. I quickly stopped and turned to see who it was. I finally made eye contact with Karrueche.

She walked up to me.

"I've been calling and texting you! You ignoring me?" She asked.

"No, I'm just in a situation right now."

"A situation? Oh that's what we calling it." Danielle said.

"Who's she?" Karrueche asked.

"His situation." Dani replied.

"But you told me you didn't even wanna be in a relationship. Wait ain't you the girl from the food court that day?" Kae asked Dani

"That's me."

"You ain't shit Chris! You dragged me along just to choose somebody else. That's so fucked up."

"Look I told you I didn't want a relationship. That's yo fault if you thought that I didn't mean what I said."

"Whatever." She looked at Danielle. "Don't get too comfortable, he just gone keep you around until the next piece of easy pussy comes along."

Karrueche walked away. I turned to Dani.

"A situation huh?"

"I ain't mean to say that."

"Chris I don't need you wasting my time. If you can't say that you're in a relationship when I'm right here. I'd love to hear what you gotta say when I'm not right. I'm probably just a friend to bitches you see when I'm not there huh?"

"No Danielle. Don't be like that."

"Whatever."

She threw up her hand walked into the store. I know she probably don't even wanna be around me right now so I went off into another store.

After giving her enough time to be alone I went and found her. She was at the food court getting a Cinnabon. If you haven't notice they're her favorite. Some nigga was in her face. She was smiling and shit.