L

Chris.

Dani and I sat in first class, waiting for our flight to take off. I couldn't wait to get to our destination so that we could relax and have a nice time. She needed this.

Ever since her incident with that bitch ass Detective she's been to herself. That wall she built after being raped the first time was slowly but surely being put my back up. She let me listen to the recording she had from when it happened. Hearing that shit had me ready to kill them niggas but I talked to Mark and he had me send him the recording.

Hopefully everything will be taken care of once we get home next week.

A whole week without my son! I thought Danielle was tripping when she didn't want to leave him but now I feel the exact same way. Me and Junior are attached at the hip and that's all I prayed for while she was pregnant.

The plane finally took off.

Danielle laid her head on my shoulder and intertwined her fingers with mine.

"You okay beautiful?" I asked.

She slowly nodded.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too baby."

She went back to being quiet. I eventually dosed off. I was up all night packing and playing with CJ so I'm tired as hell.

I woke up from a flash going off. I slowly opened my eyes and Dani was looking at me laughing.

"Girl quit, I'm tired."

"Your mouth was wide open." She showed me the pictures.

"So what. Leave me alone."

"Wake up, I'm bored." She poked out her bottom lip. I leaned over and kissed it.

"Go to sleep with me."

"I'm not tired."

I stretched the looked at her.

"Alright, Im woke."

"How long is this flight?"

"You don't even wanna know." I laughed.

"For real Chris, tell me."

"20 hours babe."

"What?!" She said loudly. The people around us looked.

"Hush! Fuck you screaming for?" I covered her mouth and she pushed my hand.

"20 hours Chris?! That's fucking insane. What am I supposed to do for 20 hours?"

"Talk to me and give me head under the covers."

She pinched my nipple.

"If I would've known this I would've kept my ass in LA."

"We can go in the bathroom and waste some time."

She rolled her eyes.

"All you think about is fucking. Don't be shocked when I'm pregnant again."

"I thought you didn't want anymore kids."

"I'm torn. I really want my little girl but then I think about the hell I went through just to push out CJ so I don't even know."

"Maybe in a few years you can get your baby girl."

"Yeah, I'm cool with that."

I kissed her hand.

"You know what we don't talk about?" She asked.

"What?"

"How you've been feeling since you lost your dad."