XLVI

I got bored so here's another chapter.

Chris.

I was chilling in my office, getting a few things done before me and Dani's trip. I planned on making this a trip she'd never forget.

There was a knock at my door.

"Come in."

Hoody came busting in.

"What's good bro?" I asked.

"What's good? Nigga the police came to my house asking about a fucking dead body that's what good!" He yelled.

"What?!"

"The police came knocking at my door asking about Quan."

"How the fuck do they know about that?!"

"Whoever you told to dump his body didn't do it properly so it was found. I told you not to just have anybody dump his fucking body."

"I didn't have just anybody do it. I don't get how the fuck it traced back to you."

"Me either!"

"What did you tell them?"

"I don't know a Quan and to get the fuck away from my door."

"This shit is fucking crazy."

"Man tell me about it...you bouta watch out bro cause they might be after you next."

Before I could say anything my phone rang. I grabbed it and it was Danielle.

I hit the green answer button and put the phone to my ear.

"Hey baby." I said.

"Hey, what time you coming home? I need you to watch CJ or do you want me to take him to my moms?"

"I'll be there in about 30 minutes. I don't want nobody watching him right now."

"Okay."

"Where you about to go?" I asked.

"Meet up with somebody."

"Who?"

"The baby crying I gotta go."

"Danielle don't hang up this phone! Who you going to see?"

"Sabrina."

"Oh...don't kill her baby."

"Can't make any promises. I'll see you when you get here." She hung up.

Rude ass.

"Look Hoody man don't worry about them cops. I don't how they found you but they ain't got nothing on you so we good. I'll give my lawyer a heads up though."

"Just watch yo back man. You just had CJ you don't need to be caught up in some shit."

I nodded. "I hear you."

"Ima head downstairs then, tell Dani I said wassup."

"Alright."

He left out.

I got up, grabbed my keys and phone and headed to the house.

When I got there I went straight to see Junior. He was knocked out like always. I've never been around a baby that doesn't cry until we had him. He just gets fussy when Dani ain't pulling out that titty fast enough.