XXII

Chris.

We've been in Virginia for 3 days and Dani won't say shit to me. I know she mad but she knew what she was getting herself into.

Ima need for her to get over it cause I'm tired of hearing nothing but that dog barking.

I've been on my lawyers ass to clear this shit up. I was in Bora Bora when Robyn was killed so I don't get why they coming after me. Yeah I'm the one who had her killed but I ain't fucking do it.

Hopefully this shit will be over soon.

I'm ready to go home as much as she does.

I was sitting in the kitchen eating some cheesecake that my momma had here. Danielle walked in with Beastie. She looked so good in her tiny ass shorts and tight ass shirt. I love when she has her hair up in that messy bun.

She looked at me and walked over to the dogs food and water. She put him down then walked over to the refrigerator.

"Want some cheesecake?" I asked.

"No."

"Want me to order something?"

"No."

She grabbed a bottle of water and was about to go back upstairs but I stopped her. I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me.

"Baby stop being like this." I said.

"Being like what?"

"You won't talk to me!"

"There's nothing to talk about."

"I know you don't wanna be here. It's almost over."

"Whatever." She pulled away from me and walked upstairs.

I shook my head and went back to eating my cake.

"Man you know what I don't care if she mad. I'm not about to kiss her ass. She can stay mad!" I said to myself.

Beastie started barking at me.

"Oh shut up! You don't know what you talking about."

He barked again.

"What am I supposed to do if she don't talk to me man?"

*BARK BARK BARK BARK*

"Beastie, mommy can't always get what she wants."

*Bark Bark*

"Man maybe you right. This is all my fault. I did force her to come here. But I was just trying to protect her."

*Bark bark bark bark bark bark*

"Alriiiight alright, I'll go make up with her." I got up and put my cheesecake away then headed up to my baby.

I stopped halfway up the stairs.

Did I just get advice from a fucking dog?! I gotta stop smoking.

I went into our room, she was sitting on the bed in a towel scrolling through her phone.

"Damn I can't get in the shower with you?" I asked.