LI

Chris.

Two Days Later.

I woke up to my phone ringing.

"Dani, ignore that for me." I said.

It kept ringing.

"Danielle!"

It kept ringing. I opened my eyes and she wasn't in bed. I sat up and grabbed my phone and tried to focus on the number that was on the screen. I hit the answer button and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hello."

"May I speak with a Christopher Brown please?" A woman asked.

"Who's calling?"

"My name is Andrea Simmons and I'm calling regarding your offer on the club that one of my clients is selling."

I immediately woke all the way up.

"Yes the one in downtown LA." I said.

"Right, the current owner would like meet with you and discuss a few things. When will you be free?"

"I'm out of the country until next week. How about I give you a call once I get back?"

"Sounds good. Hopefully I'll be seeing you soon."

"You most definitely will. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up, then ran into the bathroom to freshen up.

"Danielle!" I yelled.

"What?" She said while walking into the room.

"So I've been thinking about opening another club." I walked out the bathroom and she gave me a plate.

"That's good."

"And I've been out looking at locations so one that I really liked I gave them an offer and now they wanna meet with me. I think I got it."

"I know you got it." She kissed my cheek.

"Thanks babe." I kissed her lips.

"You're welcome."

"So I got a nice little day planned for us."

"I can't wait to see. Hurry up and eat I'm going to run us a bubble bath."

"Alright."

She got up and walked into the bathroom and I killed that food she made me. I quickly took my plate downstairs then went back up to the bathroom.

When I got up there she was looking at out the view.