XLVIII

Dani.

Chris was gone and so was CJ. I haven't been in the house by myself in a while and it's honestly killing me.

My mind was all over the place.

Nobody to talk to or nothing to do to keep me sane. I have to find another job. That'll probably be pointless since I'll soon be a convicted murderer.

I can't believe she's gone and it's all my fault.

I've been contemplating on whether or not I should turn myself in. The police haven't been looking for me from what I know but I just think I'll feel better if I was able to let them know that I was defending myself.

I tried to get her to let my hair go, so I pushed her head a few times.

Ok, I might've grabbed her face and rammed it into the ground but who cares.

The shit that bitch said to me pissed me the fuck off and she really had me thinking she was sorry for what she did.

I'm starting not to feel bad about what I did.

I think I am turning into Chris.

My phone buzzed. I picked it up and it was a text from Chris.

Bae😍👪💍 - Come to the warehouse - 4:27pm

I didn't have nothing else to do so why not. I got up jumped in the shower. When I got out I slid on something comfortable, then headed downstairs.

I opened the door and two men were standing there.

"Whoa." I said.

"Hello ma'am. How are you?" One guy asked.

"Fine, who are you?"

"I'm Detective Tucker and this is Detective Warner." He flashed his badge. "Are you Danielle Khan?"

"Yes. How can I help you officers?"

"We wanted to ask you a few questions about a Ms. Sabrina Nguyen."

"What about her?"

"May we come in?" Detective Warner asked.

I stepped back and let them walk inside.

"This is a beautiful home." Detective Warner said.

"Thanks."

"We can go in the kitchen." I said

They followed me.

"Would you guys like something to drink?" I asked.

"Sure." Detective Tucker said. "So what do you do?"

"Ummm, I'm a registered nurse."

I grabbed two juices out the refrigerator and handed it to them.

"So what do you guys wanna know about my best friend?"

"Where were you last Tuesday around 4:30?" Detective Tucker questioned.

"Minding my business, why?"

"Your friend was murdered and from what we know you were the last person with her."