LIV

Dani.

Two Weeks Later.

I stared at my new state ID, Danielle Li Brown. Can't believe I was forced to be married. I wasn't ready for this yet I wanted to enjoy being engaged and get a chance to plan this big beautiful wedding.

That was all taken from me.

But I can't have Chris taken away from me and our son for that long. So I guess I have to swallow my pride and go along with it.

I took a pregnancy test the day after I went up to Marks office and it was negative so I guess I was just stressed out. My period started a few days after that so that's one less thing to worry about.

Ever since that day Chris has been taking me to meetings, telling me how he splits everything up for his distributors, who all works for him, he's showed me everywhere he has money stashed, I didn't know he had so much money. I knew it was a lot but not that much.

But him showing me all of this is just worrying me.

It's like he's accepting the fact that he could go away. I don't want this to happen.

The front door opened and Chris walked in with a shopping bag and a long dress bag. He put the stuff down and walked behind me and put his arms around me.

"Hey beautiful." He kissed my neck.

"Hi...where's Junior?"

"With my mom for the night."

"Why?"

"Because I want to take my wife out."

I can't lie, hearing that feels good.

"Oh."

He turned me around to face him

"I know you're upset about everything that's going on and trust me I feel terrible for having you do something you didn't want to do. So I gotta make it up to you." He said.

"How?"

He went grabbed the dress bag and pulled out a box of shoes.

"Go make yourself even more beautiful. I'm taking you out tonight."

"Awww really?"

"Yeah. I'm giving you two hours though so make it quick."

I kissed him then grabbed my stuff and rushed upstairs. I've really been loving his romantic surprises lately, he's just been going all out.

I took a shower then did my make up and hair, then went into the room to put on my dress. It was beautiful, he's been doing a great job at picking out these clothes. I put on my dress and shoes then headed downstairs. He was standing by the door in an all black suit looking good enough to eat.

I walked up to him and kissed him.

"You look so good." He said.

"Thank you. You do too."

"You ready?"

I nodded. He grabbed my hand and we walked outside. There was a black Rolls Royce waiting for us.

"Wow, you're going all out." I said.

"Anything for you."

"Take a picture please." I handed him my phone and he took the picture.

" I handed him my phone and he took the picture