XV

Dani.

"Cause she a fashion killa and Im a trendy nigga. Her pistol go."

ASAP Rocky blasted through the speakers at Tao. I was having a good ass time. I was buzzing and I was out with my girls.

Even Bri pregnant ass. Bri's my main bitch but I also have Lauren, Apryl, Jess, Erica, and Tracey. I even got my little sister with me. She's only 20 but she's cute so they let her in.

"Are you having a good time?" Erica yelled over the loud music.

"Yeeeees bitch! Thank you so much." I blew kisses at her.

"Cash money records taking over from the 99' to the 2000." Juvi's voice came on.

Why they doing this to me? I was already a sip from being drunk. This song brings out a different level of ratchet.

I climbed out the booth squatted down and started twerking as if my name was Blac Chyna honey.

"Girl you look good won't you back that ass up!" I rapped along.

Everybody just cheered me on as I shook my ass.

I was really enjoying myself! This is what I needed. I didn't even plan on getting out of bed today but thanks to the people who actually care about me I got out of my funk and I would've been at home miserable if I didn't. He tried to interrupt my day by commenting on my picture but I'm not going to let that happen!

"Here comes your part Dani." Sabrina yelled knocking me out of my thoughts.

She reached in her purse and grabbed a stack of money. Lil Wayne's voice came on.

"After you back up then stop wha wha wha what now drop it like its hot drop drop it like its hot."

The way I twerk I could really clean up in a strip club but nah.

Ill just let my wonderful friends thrown 50s and 100s at me!

Once the song stopped I cleaned up my money and stuffed it in my purse then poured me a shot.

"I have to pee. I'll be back." I said to the girls.

"Can you make it by yourself?" Lauren asked.

"Yeeees, I'm a big girl."

I hiccuped then stumbled away from the table. I drunk waaaaay too much.

And I think I drove here.

I think.

After pushing threw a ton of people I finally made it to the bathroom. I was about to go in when somebody pulled me back.

"What the fuck?!" I quickly turned around ready to fight then I saw who it was. "Oh now I can find you, now you ain't ignoring me! Get away from me Chris."

"Somebody's been drinking heavy I see." He smiled and bit his lip.

Why is he so fine? Ugh.

"Of course a bitch been drinking, it's my fucking birthday, I'm turnt nigga!"

He laughed.

"What do you want? Why are you here? Why are you bothering me?" I asked.

"I came to give you your birthday present." He pushed opened the bathroom door and walked me in there.