XLIII

Dani.

I stood in the bathroom looking at myself through our body length mirror, naked and rubbing my huge belly.

"I'm so fucking fat." I said to myself.

Today marks my 9th month of pregnancy and so many emotions are running through my body. I'm happy, scared, nervous, anxious, all of that.

My baby shower was yesterday and the only thing I heard was how big I was. I barely had a stomach until I was 6 months and it's just like he wouldn't stop growing. All I'm asking is the day after I deliver when I stand up I want it to like I was never pregnant.

I can't believe my fat man will be here in 2 weeks! It feels like I just found out that he was chilling in my belly. I guess I better cherish this little time I have left because Chris made it very clear that we wouldn't be doing this again.

He gets on my nerve.

The bathroom door opened and he stood there smiling.

"Does seeing me naked still make you horny?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah." He walked up behind me. "Look what you just did." His hard dick sat on my back.

I bit my lip.

"Want me to take care of it?" I asked.

"After I show you something." He grabbed my robe and helped me put it on.

"Show me what?"

"Come with me."

I grabbed his hand and walked over to the baby's room.

"What are you about to show me? An empty room full of gifts?"

"Nope." He unlocked the door with this key he had in his pocket. "I'm going to show you my sons brand new room."

"Oh my gosh! You did all of this?!"

"Yup! I did everything just how you wanted. I was gone hire somebody but I decided to do this all by myself."

"You did an amazing job baby! I love it." I grabbed his face and kissed him.

"Anything to put a smile on my baby face."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him back into our room.

"Now let me show you how grateful I am." I said.

He bit his lip and backed up to the bed and sat down. I pushed him on his back and climbed on top of him.

"Ready to make love to your swollen girlfriend?"

"I'm ready to go make love to my sexy ass girlfriend."

I smiled and kissed him.

He keeps me happy. That's why I can't leave his big head ass alone!