XVI

Dani.

4 Months Later.

Vacation tiiiiiiiiiime! For a push present Trent is sending Bri to Bora Bora and me as well I can't wait! I was so upset when they cancelled the Virginia and Maui trip. I really need this.

But before we leave in a couple days I decided to be nice and have dinner with Jordan. I didn't want to before because I was in a relationship but now that 'he who shall not be named' is out of the picture I guess it wouldn't hurt to sit down and just catch up.

Nobody knows about me going to see Jordan and I wanna keep it that way because everybody hates him.

But anyway I did something drastic the other day. I went bloooooonde! I felt like I needed to switch it up. Maybe I'll find a good man with my new hair.

I was taking me a nice hot bath before getting ready for tonight, it felt so damn good I didn't want to get out. So I was just lying there scrolling through Instagram..

Then I came across a picture

@chrisbrownofficial #DayOne 😝

You know when you see something you don't like and it makes your heart speed up and you automatically get jittery and nervous.

I almost dropped my phone in the water. I don't even know why I'm still following him.

If Chris would've been honest with me I think things would've been different and we could've possibly been friends but he lied to me and I just don't like liars at all.

It's not like I was in love with him but I did care about him.

Ugh let me get out my feelings.

@danik #StraightLikeThat 😝

He ended up being the first to like...he always catches the shade I throw.

But anyway,

After soaking for another 15 minutes I got out and went to get dressed.