XXI

Chris.

4 Months Later.

I sat on the couch waiting for Dani to come through the door. I called on her lunch break because I had a big emergency and I really needed her help.

I called her 20 minutes ago and she ain't here. I was about to get up and grab my phone to call her but I heard keys jiggling in the door.

She eventually got it open.

"Sorry I took so long I was in the middle of something. What's wrong? Where's Beastie?" She asked damn near out of breath.

I told her Beastie had been sleep all day and she needed to check on him.

"In the room. Come on baby." I grabbed her hand and rushed to the room. As soon as I opened the door Beastie ran out.

"Chris. He looks fine."

"No baby, let me show you what he did in the room." I pulled her in.

"What did he do?"

I smirked and lifted her up.

"Oh no! What are you doing?" She asked.

"The real emergency is I watched some of the videos I have of us in my phone and I needed you."

"Chris I thought something serious happened!" She hit my chest.

"This is serious." I started kissing her neck.

"It's not! I am going to lose my damn job."

"You won't, trust me." I grabbed her breast.

A moan slipped out.

"You know you wanna do this." I said while sucking on her neck.

"No."

"Then you should be pushing me off instead rubbing my head."

She just looked at me. I carried her back in to the kitchen and sat her on the counter. I ripped her shirt open and kissed in between her breast.

"Chriiiiiis."

"Hush girl just lay back and enjoy this."

30 Minutes Later.

"Mmmmm fuck!" Danielle moaned.

I had her bent over her kitchen counter making sure she felt me all in her stomach.

We stay fucking all over this place now that she's the only one that stays here.

Bri ended up moving with Trent so we got a little more freedom. Danielle wants to find a smaller apartment, but I got other plans for my baby.

She's slowly turning into a spoiled brat. I gotta stop giving her anything she wants.

10 long months with this girl and she still drives me crazy.

"Danieeeellle, shit." I dug my nails in her side as I pushed in deeper.

"Fuuuuck!" She smacked the counter. Her knees started to buckle. "I'm about to cum!"