A new beginning

**Jacks view
''HRGGHH'' Jack fell on the pavement. ''What in the bloody h...''His mouth dropped open. On top of him was the most gorgeous and shocked boy he'd ever seen.''Oh geesh,I'm so sorry!''The boy gasped. Jack felt his face turn red,and by surprise,he laughed.

The boy jumped up. His face was red as a tomato. He stretched out a hand. ''I'm REALLY sorry...?'' ''My names Jack'' I stutter as I stand.''And its fine..Just don't fookin do it again''

The boy chuckles and fixes his glasses.''My names mark,I'm on my way to Acedemi...'' Jack grins.

"I'm on my way there too I...sorta got lost'' Mark laughs,(Which makes my heart race).Mark says softly ''I can walk you there...'' I stuff my hands in my pocket .'' fine,I guess. '' ''What the hell,Jack. He just bumped into me!Quit blushen!.. He...Oh fook it! Hes kinda cute...no! He's not... ''

Marks view*
I looked at Jack as we walked. He was... Blushing? No,probably embarrassed... I feel really bad. Hmmm... I'll try and get to know him...

So I struck up a conversation. Turns out, Jack was from Ireland. He had just moved into LA two days ago..

"Hey Jack? If you'd like, I can show you around the school. I even have some friends you'll probably like..." Jack looked up. He smiled. " I'd like that, Thanks Mark..."