Bad news

*Marks pov
It was a week later. Jack slowly regained energy. He was so quiet. I was worried. He was different

I got an alert that Jack had an appointment. We got in the car and drove to the office. He looked worried. He was scared of almost everything.

We sat in the waiting room. The nurse called for us. We sat in the room, waiting for the doctor. Doctor Perry walked in, looking grim.

Finally, he spoke "Alright... Sean, we heard you falling in the ocean. We looked at the test results. The baby is ok"  I heard Jack let out a sigh of relief. Dr. Perry cleared his throat " But...There are some problems. Your body is going though a lot of stress. When you give birth... you have a 80% risk of death.. There are hospitals that specialize in carrier. The nearest is 8 to10 hours away  But carrier babys are often born in the random period of 7-10 mouths. You can't predict when they come."

I tried to process what a heard. I looked Jack. His face said it all. Blank. Expressionless. I knew he expect this. We left and I drove slow. We pulled in the driveway and just sat there.

Jack pulled his knees up to his chest. He put his head in his arm's. Soon his shoulders were shaking. I could hear muffled sobbing. What do I say to him. I take a deep breath "Jack? Its ok. You'll be fin-" Jack lifted his head from his hands.

He started yelling at Mark "DON'T FUCKIN SAY I'M GONNA BE FINE MARK! I THOUGH WADE WAS PULLING ME LEG. I THOUGH THE HEALTH TEACHER WAS INSANE! don't want to die Mark".Tears streamed down his face "I have so much I-I still want to do Mark...You wouldn't understand...." Jack got out the car and marched inside. I felt like shit. I wanted to cry. I love him so so much. But he was right.... I don't understand.