Starting Friendships

''Alright!The plays tomorrow. We get everything under control.'' Mark cheered. Jack muttered ''why do I have to be the witch!
''Hey,me and Bob also have to be witch's'' Jack groaned.

It was the end of the day. Jack slowly approached Mark at his locker. ''Hey Jack! Whats up?''

Mark slammed his locker shut and headed for the entrance. He motioned for Jack to follow. Jack walked with him. ''Errr...Mark? ''Yes?'' ''Do you have Shadow of the colossas? ''No,why?'' ''Do you want to come and play?

'' Mark's eyes lit up. R-really?'' '' Sure!I mean,we are friends right? Marks face turned red ''yes..f-friends.'' Jack laughed.(Which,Mark would later admit,was super sexy and cute)

And Marks heart pounded.''Alright,lets do this!'' So they raced up to Jacks room. ''Woah!Awesome room bro! Omg,is that your own computer? What do you play on it?'' ''Oh,I have a YouTube channel. I play everything.'' ''You have a YouTube channel to? Mines Markiplier. Whats yours?''

''Oh,I'm Jacksepticeye. When I was a kid my eye got infected and turned green, so my friends said I had a septiceye. And I've always loved the name Jack,so thats why I prefer it.'' ''Cool,do you have a logo? Mines a pink mustache.'' Mines a green eye with a blue iris''

''Awesome!I heard Felix has one to. Pewdiepie,I think."
So they played lots of games. Jacks heart pounded as he looked at Marks dark brown eyes. They seemed bright and happy, but as if something sinister hid behind them.

Soon it was 11:32. Mark had fallen asleep on Jack's shoulder. Jack didn't want to move. He put his hand on Mark's.

He looked at Mark's lips. They looked so...soft...he wanted to kiss them so bad. He brought his lips closer and closer...they were almost touching...he stopped himself. What am I doing...I-I'm not gay... Jack fell asleep.

Mark awoke. He looked down at their intertwined fingers and smiled. Step by step Jackaboy...