Always there

''JACK!!'' Mark screamed! Miss Glen growled ''take him off stage.''
Mark ran onstage and and scooped up the unconscious Jack.
He ran out into the hallway. ''Jack'' he whispered. Mark set down Jack gently on the ground

''Jack...'' Jacks eyes slowly blinked open. He immediately curled up and held his head.
''Mark...My head hurts..'' Jacks voice wavered.

He slipped into unconcesness again. ''Oh God. Jack,your bleeding.'' Mark picked up Jack and carried him to nurse Joy. She went to get bandages.

Mark whispered to him''Oh Jack... I want to be with you. He held Jack's limp hand. ''I love you Jack...'' Mark pressed his forehead to Jacks. Nurse Joy walked walked in and Mark jumped away from Jack.
'' Nurse Joy smiled gently. "

Its OK, Mark. You don't need to hide anything from me. You need to stay with Jack for the rest of the day. He might wake up later. I'll give you a note so Miss.Glen won't yell. Sit in the back,in case he wakes up or needs to vomit. If you can, try to sleep at his house.

I'll call Jacks Mom.'' Mark nodded and picked up Jack. They sat in the back of the atutorium. Jack partly woke up. ''M-Mark? Thank you for being there for me.'' Mark kissed his forehead and whispered ''I will always be there Jack...always there''