One eye,brown eye, two eye,blue eye

Jack's view
The doctor's said we could stay for around two more days. Sammy was doing good. I was ok, just tired. Really tired. I could hold Sammy all day. She was so sweet...

A day later
I was bottle feeding Sammy. She was so cute. I was watching her carefully. As I looked at her, she slowly opened right eye. I smiled as I noticed it was my shade of blue. She closed it again. I sighed "Maybe later you'll open them..."

Mark's view
I went back to the hospital later. I had gone home to clean the house for Jack and tend to my wounds. I was ok, nothing serious.

When I got there Jack had finished feeding Sammy and was nodding of. While he slept I held Sammy. She made the most adorable cooing sounds. Later she had her little hands wrapped around my finger and was trying to put them in her mouth "Tiny hands, my only weakness..."

I watched in wonder as she partially opened her left eye. It was dark brown, like mine. Jack had woken up and looked at her, curiosity on his face. Finally he spoke "Umm.. She opened her eye earlier and it was blue..."

Then Sammy opened both eyes. We gasped when we saw her. She had a brown left eye and a blue right eye. She stared at us, making baby noises

Later
The doctor grinned as he looked at her eyes " She had heteracromia. It won't effect her vision, it'll just make her even more special!" The doctor very gently scuffed her hair. She was gumming on her fist, with Jack took out of her mouth

It was late at night, but I wanted to stay with Jack. We were watching Sammy fall asleep "She's really special. Her eyes are so pretty..." Jack smiled "She's a mix of both of us." I gently kissed Jack. Tomorrow we would go home. Our little family...

Heyyy guys! I kinda want to make a sequel... should I? Or should I just keep this one book keep going? Happy thanksgiving!