Wades revenge

*welcome home. My favorite! :3
*Jack Pov
As I laid awake,I looked at the stars. I had climbed on a low roof and was trying to sleep. I had brushed the snow so no one could see me. I could return home today I realized. I shot up. I could go home. But I remembered the warning. Someone would do something bad today. But I didn't care

I ran down down the street. Soft snow fell down littering the streets. I saw a figure I paused. Was that.. Mark?! It was him. I almost ran to him but stopped. He was looking around. He was looking for someone. We were outside his old apartment. He ducked down an old alley. What is he doing there?

Very slowly and careful I crept around to pear into the alley. I heard a quiet voice. Then a shout "WERE IS HE? YOU SA-" I knew it was Mark. He got cut off. I dared to look.I felt my heart shatter I knew this was what the Angel meant by something bad. Mark was kissing his ex.

Tears stung my eyes. I got so angry. I had only left two days! Had be always been cheating? "MARK!"
Mark whipped around. The girl glared at me. It was Amy. Marks eyes lit up "JACK!!"

"YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING ALL ALONG!?" Mark's expression dropped "p-please Jack.. it's not what it looks like!" My anger built up. "JUST LIKE WHEN YOU FUCKED HER?" Amy snorted. Mark's face turned to a look of horror "Jack..."

I couldn't stand it anymore. I ran. I wanted just to run away. From all the pain and heart break. I ran to the pier. I clung to the railing. I starred at the ocean. looking at my reflection. Tears dripped causing small ripples. The angel had been correct. But how do I forgive?

*Marks POV
I walked quickly. It was dark and very foggy. I found the alley. I saw her. She was in the most disgusting dress I've ever seen. She had done her hair in something that resembled a bee hive. She had at least a pound of makeup on."Heyyy Markimoo..." I glared at her. She moved closer. To close. I didn't see Jack" Weres Jack?" She rolled her makeup covered eyes "Why do you still care about him? He left you sweetheart." I felt my face getting red hot "He didn't leave forever..." but I shook my head. We were getting off topic. I was really angry now,and I started to shout at her. "WERE IS HE?YOU SA-" she rammed her lips into mine. I tried to pull away but she had a grip like steel. It was awful. Her lips felt hard and plastic. Nothing like Jack's soft sweet lips.I refused to kiss back

But then I heard a familiar voice "MARK?" Amy was so surprised I pulled away. I was about to run to him but I saw his face. Horror,anger and sadness. He had seen me and Amy. "YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING ALL ALONG?" I felt my heart drop. How could I explain this? "P-please Jack...it's not what it looks like!"  I Could see him getting angrier."JUST LIKE WHEN YOU FUCKED HER?" Amy made a noise. But all I could hear was Jack."Jack.."He turned and took off. A sudden rush of alarm shot though me. Were was he going? I sprinted after him.

*Jack's POV
I heard footsteps in the fog. I turned and saw Wade... what the hell. The angry I had bubbled when I saw him.He walked closer. I screamed when I saw he had a butcher knife. I had no were to run. I gripped the railing as he got closer.

He grabbed the front of my sweatshirt and lifted me up. He was surprisingly strong. He had a look of two things. Pure hatred and evil in his eyes. But his grin like a psychopath. He had lifted me up so I was kicking my legs. He was choking me,so I couldn't scream. Suddenly, I heard Mark "WADE, PUT HIM DOWN!" Wade snapped his head in Marks direction. He snarled "NO.I LOVED YOU MARK. BUT JACK TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME. SO NOW I'M TAKING EVERYTHING FROM YOU!" Whipping around, Wade glared at Jack.

*Third again
Wade reared his knife back and stabbed Jack in the stomach. Jack yelped in pain. Mark gasped "DON'T HURT HIM! Wade grinned again "Oh, I'm not gonna hurt him....I'M JUST GONNA DROWN HIM!!!" With all his strength, he hurled Jack straight into the ocean.

*Hey guys!Sorry it was not uploaded on a Thursday!I've been really busy.904 views? THATS CRAZY. Luv u guys! <3