concerned

*Marks Pov

As I sat in health class, I listened to teachers say something about carriers dieing. But I was staring at Jack. He was sitting in the back. He was hiding in his sweater sleeve. I knew he was crying. The teacher said "Why are you crying?" Jack stood up. "I need to leave the room" The teacher snapped "WHY?" Jack glared at him. "You just told me and my baby that we are going to die. I need to process that." The teachers mouth dropped open. Jack walked calmly out the door. I ran after him. We got to the apartment.

He collapsed on the floor,tears streaming down his face. He put his hands over his head.I ran in and saw him on the floor. I slide to his knees next to him. "Jack?" Jacks voice was muffled "leave me to die. Cause I'm gonna end up doing that anyway" "Jack... I promise, nothing will hurt you or the baby..." Jack put his head on my chest. I can't lose and the baby.

I stayed home with Jack. We packed our things and drove to Felixs house. Felix was home. He smiled broadly and helped us move our stuff. He looked at Jack "Hey, bro. You ok?" Jack nodded. He was quiet. Not normal for Jack. I had an idea. "Jack, let's go to the pier." Jack smiled.

As we walked, I held his hand. "Jack... are you ok?" Jack nodded.Mark squeezed his hand. "Bob's having a party at his place tonight, want to go?" Jack looked unsure. Mark sighed " Felix is bringing cake." Jack said "Heck yes, I'm going"

Mark kissed him gently "I knew you would" Jack looked at the setting sun. He signed "So much has happened at this pier. You kissed me, I told you I'm pregnant..." Mark nodded " I wonder what will happen next" Jack put his head on Mark's shoulder. They stood there, watching the sunset.