A month later

It was around a month later. Jack was acting weird. He was very moody. Also the was throwing up a lot. For instance:
Jack was hanging out with Mark. Jack feel a knot in his stomach. He grimaced. Mark noticed. "Hey Jack, you don't look s-" Jack jumped up and raced to the bathroom. He emptied the contents of his stomach in the toilet. He felt a warm hand rub his back. " Are you ok Jack? You've been really emotional lately. What, are you pregnant?" Mark joked. Jack started to laugh. But then he remembered something. "I'm sorry Mark, I've got to go" Mark was confused, but said goodbye. Jack ran out the door. His heart pounding, he raced to his local Rite Aid. He walked in and purchased a pregnancy test. The cashier gave him a strange look. Jack ignored him. He payed and ran back to his house. He told his mom he would be busy in the bathroom for a while. His mom covered her ears and said "Sean, I didn't need to know that!" Jack was confused,then turned bright red. "MOM, I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!" He went to the bathroom and set the test up. Thirty minutes. He had bought the most accurate brand. Jack took it to his room. His brother walked in. Jack tried to hide it, but he saw it. "Awww is my little bro preggers?" He teased. Jack thought up an excuse. "It's er- for a video!" As his brother gave him a strange look, the test beeped. Jack snatched it back and raced for the bathroom. He got in and locked the door. He took a deep breath and look at it. The words on the screen said...
                                                      POSITIVE