Texting Amy

I paced the floor. I can't believe what I did....
Me and Jack had gotten into a fight. After he left. It was snowing heavily. I wanted him back home...
What I couldn't believe I had said I didn't want the baby. I wanted this baby more than anything. It had just came out of my mouth.

*Felix POV
Mark was paceing and I tried to calm him down. "Please Mark, he'll be back soon" Mark looked at me. Tears filled his eye "I feel like piece of shit... I was just so stressed...he's out there all alone...." He tried to brush away the tears.

I got a message the next day. I hadn't slept at all. Hoping Jack would be home soon. I hope he found somewere to stay. I looked at my phone, hoping it was Jack. It was Amy. Man, she's still a bitch. I got so drunk. Thank god we used protection.

Amy:Heyyy babe <3

Mark:What the fuck do you want

Amy:You were soooo good the other night. Just like all those years ago ;)

Amy: why don't you come over? :P

Mark: hell fucking no. I told you it was an accident! I've got Jack now

Amy:Awwww to bad. He'll be gone soon. And that accident baby. Come over, we'll plan one. >:*

Mark: You nasty whore. Jack's 10x better then you ever were.

Amy:Fine, be a bitch! I found Jack in the alley, behind your apartment. Meet me there.

Mark didn't know what to say. He never told Amy, so he must've found him

Mark:... I'll be there in 10

Amy: Sounds good! See yah

Mark started to run out the door. Felix looked at him curiously "Bro, where you going?"Mark though of an excuse."Running to the store."Felix paused "ok, get cupcakes" Mark ran faster out the door. "Jack, I'll be there soon.."