What have I done...

This chapter is dedicated to calee101 and LillianGibson3 for commenting and makeing me laugh! Thank you!

Mark's view

I arrived at a small motel. I got a room and tossed my stuff in. I leaned against the wall and sighed. I sat down slowly.

Why. Why did I do it. Why was I a monster. I had snapped at Jack. I screamed at Sammy. I didn't give a fuck even though Jack was in a horrible accident.

I hurt him. I abused. I hurt the one I loved. Because of a fucking car. I imagine him hurt, lying on the floor. I flinched.

I wanted to go home. I got out my phone

Markimoo: Jack... are you there?

BopperDopper: Sorry, BopperDoopers phone is currently disconnected.

I sighed. How do I go home? I stare at my bloodstained hands. Tears fill my eye's.
I'd always promised Jack I'd protect him and never hurt him. What do I do when I've broken that promise? What have I done...

Jacks view

I lay on the wood floor. I feel like I'm dying. Every inch of my body burns or stings. I can take care of myself, and Sammy... I don't need him! I force myself up, even though my limbs scream at me to stop

I stand up and sway a bit. One step in front of the other... I walk to the nursery. I hear Sammy crying. I walk over to her and pick her up, tears prick my eye's because of the pain.

She drifts to sleep. I put her in her crib and put a blanket on her. She so sweet... I'm so very glad she wasn't hurt.

I shuffle to the bathroom and stare at the mirror. I gasp because I look like something out of a horror movie. But now I'm to tired to care.

Using the last of my strength I get to my bed. As soon as I put my head down I'm asleep. My bleeding has mostly stopped, thank goodness.

Even though Mark had hurt me, abandon me.... I still hope he's ok. Because no matter how he hurts me, I'll still love him. I'll always love him.