The Baby Is Here!

Jacks view

Waves of pain hit me. I yelled out in pain. Mark put me in the car and I clung to him. He kept telling me to breathe, but I couldn't. Everyone in the car were yelling. I was screaming, Felix was screaming about me screaming. Cry was screaming for everyone to shut up, and Mark was trying to calm me down.

I was getting super stressed. The doctor said it was really important I was as calm as possible but I was so scared and I was in so much pain.

Marks view

I was trying not to freak out, for Jack's sake. He was three months early. Not normal. We got to the hospital and Felix ran ahead as I got Jack out of the car. I wonder what they were gonna say. I mean, we were covered in blood.

Felix ran in and told them Jack's name. As we walked in they rushed over with a wheelchair. They got us a room and Jack quickly changed in a hospital gown. Doctor Perry wouldn't be in for another ten minutes

Doctor Perry finally came in. By that point Jack was whimpering. I held his hand. He gripped it so hard I though my bones would break. But I ignored the pain and focused on him. I didn't want the last time I see him to be him in pain. I murmured to him "Your doing good Jack, keep going"

8 hours later

It's 8 hours later. I was offered to leave the room. But I refused. Jack was getting even more tired and I needed to be there for him. Finally, I heard the doctor tell Jack to push. Jack squeezed my hand even harder and let out a small wail.

Now Jack only had to push one more time. I noticed he was crying,but I knew he was in a lot of pain. I spoke to Jack again "Ok Jack. One more push and we'll meet our new baby." He smiled and I gave his hand a gentle squeeze.

Crys pov

Felix and I sat in the line of chairs outside the room. I bit my lip. I could hear Jack wailing in the room. Did I really want a baby? Yes. I did. I wanted a baby so bad. A little girl or boy to raise.

I turned to Felix. He was glancing at his phone. I decided to tell him. I murmured to him " Felix?" He turned off his phone and looked at me "Yah Cry?" I held his hand and looked him in the eye " I want a baby" At first Felix looked surprised, then his expression turned to sadness "Cry. You know we can't-" I cut him off "We can! I can get surgery. I've saved up money working!"

Felix grinned "Cry, are you sure? Something could go wrong..." I sighed "Yes. I want to do this. I want a baby so bad Felix!" He smiled gently " Ok... Let's see how the Septiplier baby goes. After it's first birthday you can tell me of you want a baby or not."

I grinned. A year was perfect. I threw my arms around him. I knew I was crying. Luckily for me he couldn't see. But I knew he wanted a baby. I didn't care about any bumps in the road.

Jacks pov

The pain was horrible, like being ripped apart. Mark held my hand though all the pain. Finally the last two pushs. I wasn't sure if I could do it. But I did.

Then the sound of a baby crying filled the room. I had done it. Doctor Perry grinned, wrapping the baby in a soft blanket "Congratulations, you have a healthy baby girl!"

I smiled. A baby girl. They took her to clean her up. I looked at Mark. He grinning, his eye's shining "You did it Jackaboy... we have a baby girl!" He gently pushed back my sweaty messy green hair "You did great Jack. I mean it." He murmured back "I couldn't have done it with out you..." I squeezed his hand. He smiled that special Markiplier  smile.

Doctor Perry walked in, holding a tiny bundle. Our new girl was gently handed to me. I pulled back the tiny blanket covering her face. She had a scruffy bit of brownish black hair. She had my light skin. She was so tiny and beautiful. I started crying. I didn't care about all the months I had suffered.

None of it mattered. I looked at Mark and he wiped away my tears "You can hold her. She's your baby to."
His eyes shined as I handed her to Mark

Marks view

I can't believe we had a baby girl. Jack was crying. He handed her to me. At first I was a little bit scared, because I had never held a baby before. She's so tiny!

She wiggled out one of her ity bity arms. I reached out a finger and she grasped it. Her hand was so small it didn't fit all the way around my finger. I began to tear up. She was so precious... I loved her already.

Jack spoke weakly " What will we name her?" I smiled,thinking of the perfect name. Later, Felix and Cry name in. They both smiled. Sadly, for now they could only look. Felix spoke first " Awww!!! She's so cute! What's her name?"

Me and Jack looked at each other, smiling. "Her name is Sam" We both agreed it would be the perfect name for her. The doctor said she was so healthy she wouldn't need to go to the NICU. We were relieved to here that.

Jack was really tired, but thank God, He would be ok. For a while he would have a high metabolism. It would go down though. The nurses put the baby bed next to Jack.

Sammy was super cute when she slept. She would kick a leg or throw out fist. I watched her while Jack slept. I filled out her birth certificate: Samantha Septiceye Fischbach, born January 5th at 6:13AM, 1 pound 14 ounces. Jack really liked her middle name. I though it had it had a nice ring to it.

Felix quickly vlogged Sammy and Jack. At 8:36 Pewds and Cry went home. I wanted to stay at the hospital with Jack. Almost immediately my phone went crazy. So so many "Congrats! Septiplier Away! So cute!"I loved everyone one. I quickly made a video thanking all my fans.

At around 10:00 in the morning Sam began to fuss. I didn't want to wake Jack. He needed the sleep. I walked over and picked her up carefully. She stopped fussing. I bounced her very gently "Hiya Sammy... I'm your Papa. Daddy's sleeping so I'm gonna watch you. Oh my goodness your so cute!" She feel asleep and I put her back in.

I walked back to sit next to Jack. He smiled "Thank you Mark. You're gonna be a great father." I smiled "You to Jackaboy..."

Hey guys!! I spent a lot of time on this chapter. Do you like Sammys name? Anything's I should change? I wrote this many words: 1214 words! Hope you all have a great day or night! Happy Thanksgiving!