First Birthday

Jack's view

I scooped Sammy out of her crib "Happy Birthday Sambug!!!!!" She squeaked "Its muh burfhday?" I grinned "Yup, a day all for you! Now, Papas made you some special birthday pancakes!"

Yup, today was Sammys birthday. Mark and I couldn't be more proud! She was the perfect mix of us. She had dark brown hair and skin a bit darker than mine. Of course, those brown and blues eyes.

Mark grinned as I carried her in "Happy birthday honeycomb!! Your such a big girl!!" I smiled at Mark as I put her in her chair. She could walk, but she had some trouble still.

Mark flipped pancakes. Sammy giggled and clapped her hands. Felix walked into the kitchen. Felix ruffled Sammys head "Well, if it isn't the birthday bug! Happy birthday!" Sammy giggled "Uncle Fewix, I'm not a bug!!" Felix grinned "your my bug, bug!" She giggled. Mark looked at Felix "Pancake flipping war!

So Mark and Felix started flipping pancakes. Sammy loved every moment. Especially when Felix flipped one to high and it stuck to the ceiling. The it fell on his face. Sammy laughed so hard she fell out of her chair. Felix peeled pancake off his face "You keep laughing, your gonna eat it!"

I took Sammy out while Felix, Mark, and Cry planned a surprise party. We went to the mall were we went into Hot Topic. (She's got good taste)

Finally we went home when the signal was clear. Sammys face when she walked in was priceless. Her eyes widend and her mouth dropped open. She looked at me and asked if this was for her. I laughed.

A while later

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARRRR SAMMMYYYY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO YOUUUU!!!!" Sammy giggled and blew out her candles "What was your wish bug?" She smiled "I wish for everyone to always be with me"
Her eyes bore into mine. I shuddered and brushed it off.

Next she got to open presents "Are dhes reawly for me? I feel spoild!" I smiled "Miss. Sammy, you deserve to be spoiled! Your very special!" She blushed.

From me she got a Trico plushie from The Last Guardian. She absolutely adored Trico. From Cry and Felix she got the most adorable dress! Other things she got was books, dress and from Mark, a dog named Chica. Chica loved Sammy!

That night I tucked Sammy into bed, with Chica sleeping on the floor. "Did you have a good birthday Sambug?" She smiled, then yawned "It was the best brtday evah!" Mark kissed her on the head "Good baby. Goodnight. Love you big girl!"

I just can't believe my baby's one. I couldn't be more proud...