Forgive,Forget and Propose

Shout out to septiplieriscute and Owlgirl1027! Some BITCHES were BITCHESS and these two wonderful people help me! Give em a follow!

Mark's view
I'm such an idiot. It was two days later and I realised something. No one is home to help Jack. Felix and Cry were in Florida for two weeks.

I get my stuff and leave quickly. I hope he's ok. I arrive home and quietly walk in. Immediately I clean the house. By the house I mean the blood and broken glass. I'm such an asshole...

I hear Sammy whimpering. I heat a bottle from the fridge and walk into the nursery. Sammy lays there, wiggling. She's so big already. Sammy gives me a gummy smile as I give her bottle to her.

Afterward I pick her up and burp her. She cuddles up in my arms, cooing. It's probably been a while since she's gotten any attention.

I hear footsteps and Jack walks in. He doesn't look good at all. He stops when he sees me. His eyes widen. "D-don't hurt Sammy,Mark...

I smile "I'm not gonna hurt her Jack. I was finishing feeding her." I carefully put Sammy back in her crib.

I walk towards Jack. He flinches and steps back. I sigh "Jack... I'm sorry. I was an asshole. I don't know got into me... I-I feel horrible. I don't care about the car, I care about my family. I should have thought of that..."
Jack walked over to Mark "Yah big doof. I was never mad at ya. I'd never be mad at yah forever." He wrapped his arms around me.

I was surprised, but relieved. I carefully hug him back "Now then, lets get you cleaned up!" I look at his face, bruised and bloody.

A wave of nausea passes though me. I feel awful. Suddenly, I have an idea "Jack, I was wondering If your feeling better, I we could go on a date? It's been a long time...

Jack was silent for a moment "Ok, I'd love to! But what about Sammy?" I smiled "I'm sure Bob can babysit Sammy."

We called Bob and he agreed. I wanted to take Jack somewhere fancy. I knew a great place called The Little Door. We decided to wear fancy suits.

Bob showed up at around 8:30. Sammy whimperd a bit when she saw we were leaving without her. But Bob took out some of her favorite toys and she giggled.

As Jack headed out to the car, I swiped something off my dresser. Bob winked at me "Good luck!" I sighed. What if he said no? Was it to soon? I shook my head.

We arrived at the restaurant. It was fancy. We got a table outside and ordered. Jack stared at everything "I've never been anywhere this fancy!" I laughed.

Jacks view
The food was amazing! It was a bit later, Mark and I chatted. Suddenly he seemed nervous. Everyone seemed weird today. Bob wouldn't stop grinning. The waiters had scrambled for our table.

Mark asked he for a picture. He pointed out a fancy five dollar picture thing. It was in front of a fancy little flower garden.

Some people are talking picture's of us as we go up for the five dollar picture. Probably fans. Suddenly Mark holds up his finger to the camera man.[To wait, Mark is not flipping him off. ]

He kneels down in front of me. He pulls out a little box and opens it. A beautiful gold ring with a sparkling diamond is in it.

Mark looks up at me, eye's sparkling as bright as the diamond " Seán William McLoughlin, your the one I've been looking for. My best friend, my boyfriend, the father of my daughter. We've been though hell together. I love you. Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

Tear welled in my eye's "Y-yes...yes! A thousand times yes!" Mark stood up and kissed me. The restaurant expoded in applause.

Mark put the ring on my ring finger "Oh Mark... it's beautiful..." Mark grinned " I knew you'd love it!"

I wrapped my arms around him "I love you Mark...I'll always love you."  A few people came to congratulate us. Sometimes your worst day's can be your best.