Thank you Everyone/Inspiration/Trivia/Sequel?

This chapter is to thank everyone who has commented, liked, or read my story,People and elements being my inspiration for this story, show some story trivia, and... sequel news?

Here's all the fantabulous lovely beautiful handsome peeps who have aided in my story, made me smile on a bad day, or given me inspiration! Please follow them!

Kittycutecat12

too_fangirl_for_you

calee101

Party_Shadow_Animal

Jacksepticeyefan530

Septiplier_Away13

Candymlp12

Potato_Queen_Mia

22mheddin

LillianGibson3

GabbyAnders

Cinnamon_Ships

RainDownSeptic

Sir_Cipher

AquaSongMLP1

lili-senpie

deadpoolfangirl102

QueenHeart345

NinjaSOwlStudios

SkittlezTheFox

MeghanOsullivan9

LordDagz

AWeirdFangirl51

Owlgirl1027

Thank you everyone! My story's wouldn't be story's without you all! :3

I based my story on songs! I do that for most things, here's the songs!

Terrible Things by Mayday Parade:
This was largely based, as you can tell.

Come To me by The Goo Goo Dolls
Jack and Mark's relation ship was based on this. Pretty good!

Eet (cityboy remix) by Regina Spector:
Really good song for Jack or Mark

Trivia
Originally, this story was not a septiplier mpreg!

I was originally going to have a first book based on Mark and Jacks relationship, a sequel would be a mpreg story

I have a lot of scrapped story ideas, for example, one idea was Mark gets abusive again so Jack leaves for a while, taking Sammy with him. He refuses to stay in the cold so he goes to Mark's parents house. Mark's mom is overjoyed to see him. But Wade kills Mark's father, and Mark goes though grief.

Originally, Jack lived, but Sammy dies in the cold.

Tim was originally going to live

One idea was Anti and Dark. Anti and Dark never showed up, but Sam was haunted by the demons. Her demon was called Serial.

Mark was abusive because in real life he can get so angry, raging.

The reason Jack didn't seem to "use" his Irish accent is because he slowly became more American. You can tell if you read the begging of the story to the end

Felix was going to be the villain, but Wade felt better because he seems to be the butt end of the stick and he would "Snap"

Amy and Wade weren't technically a couple, they just acted like it.

Amy and Wade were "cursed" not to be able to have children

Everyone picked on Jack because he was Irish, Mark because he was half Korean half German.

Sammy is 50% Irish, 25% Korean, and 25% German

Sammy looked like Jack, while Tim looked like Mark.

Stefano was a last minute idea.

Stefano looks like Felix.

This story was my first.

When I write story's, I always think of the end and big moment's first.

I'm thinking of a sequel called Our Little Family. It's about Mark and Sammy learning to move on. Also Sammy growing up. Sound good?

Thank you everyone for taking me on this amazing journey! Thank you!!