Back to school

Marks view

When Jack was feeling better, he decided to go back to school. He had been out for a long time, so I agreed.

Jack's morning sickness was not as bad. We walked to school. Jack was looking at his stomach. I know what he's thinking about. He was really,really insecure about his weight. He had always been really skinny. Today he was wearing a thick green hoddie.

School was ok. The teacher's were pretty hard on Jack, mainly cause he was gonna miss more school eventually. Jack got so much homework,I had to carry his backpack or else he feel over. He tried to pay attention in class, but he didn't know any of the material.

Finally, school ended. Jack was relieved. We decided to talk our usual path though the woods. Almost nothing had changed as the day had gone by. Only difference was, I loved Jack even more and he was carrying our baby.

Jack stopped. I did to. I heard twigs snap. You might think it was a deer, but I could hear boot stomping. We spun around to see Wade, Amy, and their gang. Jack moved closer to me. I could feel him trembling, so I gave his hand a reassuring squeeze.

Finally, I said something."What the hell do you want?" I growled. Wade stepped forward, laughing. He looked at his group of about 8. He turned to glare at Jack "Revenge... Boys, get um"

Three boys ran forward and pinned me against a tree so I couldn't move. They tied me to it and gagged me. I struggled and kicked. But it was no use. Wade snapped forward like a bullet and grabbed Jack's throat, lifting him up. Jack screamed and kicked. Last time this happened, Jack nearly died.

Wade looked at Amy "Hmmm.. babe, what should I do first?" She grinned and smacked her gum "Slam him in to the mud!"

Wade grinned and lifted Jack up then slammed him into the ground. Jack yelled out in pain. When Wade lifted him again, Jack shoulder was cut bad. Wade laughed.

I watched in horror as he jabbed his nail into Jack's cut. Jack teared up, biteing his lip. Wade asked again "What next babe?" She walked towards them. She eyed Jack's stomach.

I tried to scream against my gag. I knew what he was gonna do. And I was right. Amy grinned "Hmmm... kick him till he throws up. Right were the baby is too!" Jack started panicking. He didn't care if he was hurt. He wanted his baby safe. (Since there not gonna hurt Mark)

Wade called over his friends. He threw Jack on the ground again. They began to kick him. Jack tried to curl up in a ball. He cried out in pain. After a minute Wade commanded them to move back. Jack managed to get on his knees. Immediately he threw up.

Wade walked over and kicked him so hard it moved him back. Wade went to kick him in the stomach again but Jack grabbed his leg and bit as deep as he could. I heard a satisfying crunch.

Wade howled and swung back his leg. He kicked Jack straight in the face. When Jack fell back, I saw blood was gushing from his nose. Wade screeched and began to kick Jack repeatedly with his heel.

"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" It was Felix! And Cry. Wade drew back his foot and snapped "Getting revenge on this fat pig,meatball!!!"

Wade ran towards Felix. Felix merely remained calm. Wade drew back his fist but Felix grabbed it. He twisted his wrist till the bone snapped and stuck out of his skin. Wade howled "R-RUN! THERE NOT WORTH IT!" The gang scattered.

Cry ran over and untied me. Felix was struggling to get Jack up. He swayed unsteady. I ran over and caught him as he fell. He wrapped his arm's around my neck and sobbed. I comforted him "Its ok Jack, I'm here. It's ok....it's ok...."

Cry was in the kitchen cooking. Me and Felix were helping Jack. Felix was wiping blood of his face. When he finished with his face, he worked on his cuts. I was bandging his stomach.

He had so many bruises... Jack flinched. I felt bad "Sorry Jack!" He smiled weakly "It wasn't you, silly, the baby was kicking a bruise."I felt the spot I had been bandging and smiled. I could feel the baby kicking. I would never grow tired of it.

Jack was cleaned up. He had a black eye and a few bruises on his face. He had a nasty cut on his arm and big bruises on his stomach, but other than that, he was ok. We ate dinner and chatted.

We all turned on a movie. Felix was cuddling Cry. Jack put his head on my chest. He wrapped his arms around me. I carefully put an arm around his waist. I kissed his forehead as he smiled, drifting to sleep.