One Year later

You might think this story is over, but nooo. We've got lots more :)

Time skip to one year

Jack's view

I sat on the edge of the bed, wondering what I'll do today. I heard everyone else was up. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

Stefano and Sammy were playing. Sammy was two and Stefano recently turned one. I winced as I heard shouting coming from Felix and Crys room. They were fighting again.

I didn't hear Mark walk up behind me "Hey, Jackaboy. How about we take the kids to the park." I nodded. I went to the garage and opened the double stroller.

Stefano and Sam came running out, squealing. They loved the park. Mark walked out carrying a bag full of things like water bottles, sunscreen, fruit snacks. He put them on the stroller handle and we walked

I really loved the park, I just didn't like getting glared at by people when I'm with Mark. I've learned to almost completely shake it off though, and I do.

Something was bugging me. I had to ask Mark "Hey... Mark?" He turned his head toward me."Yes bean?" I sighed. How do I say it? It had been different last time...

I took a deep breath " I want another baby." He blinked, then smiled " I waiting for you to ask." I stared at him, as we had stopped walking so the kids could play.

" Why didn't you tell me you wanted another baby Mark?" He bent down to give fruit snacks to Stefano "I'm not the one having the baby. I wanted you to decide when." I smiled, putting my head on his chest. He slipped his arm around my waist.

seven months later...

Marks view

"No, Mark! I don't want to!" "Jack, please, you're being ridiculous!" "I'm not!" "Jack, your fucking crying! Take the test!"

I bet your wondering whats going on Jack and I were having bad luck. For six months. Pregnancy test after pregnancy test. We had tried everything. Every month we had gone to the doctors to see if Jack was fertile. He always was.

Poor Jack was torn. He really wanted another baby. Sammy going to day care every day didn't help.

He had been very different lately. Very moody, for example, yesterday he started screaming at me because I scolded him when he took Sammy's pizza, then he went into our room and sobbed, then started laughing and hugging me. In a span of seven minutes.

He was hungry all the time, stealing Sammy's pizza yesterday, as well as eating everything in the house. I didn't say anything.

I knew he had been throwing up in the mornings to, although he hid it from me. For example, this morning he got out of bed and I heard him reching. I was to tired to get up though. When I asked him he glared and said he was sick.

I was begging him now "Jack, why won't you take a test?" He teared up, whispering "I don't want to be disappointed again.."

I felt my heart drop "Oh Jack..." More tears dripped down his face. I pulled him close. He began to sob, clutching my shirt.

When he calmed down I brushed away his tears "Jack... please? For me?" He sniffled and nodded. I left the bathroom and sat on the couch.

Jack walked out. More tears ran down his face and a hand clamped on his mouth. My heart sank deeper. Again? He handed it to me. My mouth dropped open.

Positive?! I looked at Jack. He removed his hand were a smile was hiding. He wrapped his arms and sobbed. I felt myself tear up. I was gonna be a papa again.