Graduation

Jack's view

Mark stood before me, looking nervous "Do I look ok, Jack?" I smile as I fixed his hair "You look fine Mark. We gotta go!"

Today, Mark was graduating, as well as Felix and Cry. I was not. To much time at home I guess. Mark was extremely nervous.

Sammy fussed in the other room. I rushed in. She saw me and stopped crying. Instead she giggled and crawled to me.

I scooped her up "No, no Miss. Sammy, you'll get your pretty dress dirty." Just because me and Mark had a daughter doesn't mean I wasn't gonna dress her up in adorable dresses.

She was currently wearing a ponyo dress that said I love ham! She loved Ponyo. I had brushed her hair so it looked all nice and wavy. She fussed again and I shussed her.

Mark walked in. The high school was against the typical cap and gown, so he was wearing a suit. He took Sammy and put her on his shoulders as we walked outside.

"Be carefully Mark!!" He smiled "I know, Jack-" unexpectedly Mark tumbled Sammy forward. My breath hitched. But he caught her and laughed.

He put her in her car seat. I picked up her Septiceye. She rested her tiny head against it, cooing. I could now sit in the front with Mark without to much of a fuss.

"Are you nervous Mark?" He shook his head. "I'm glad to finally be graduating. You won't be to upset watching me?" I sigh. "I'll be alright..."

Truth was, I was a little upset. I had to stay in school for another three years. But I really wanted another baby. I loved Sammy with all my heart. But Cry and Felix were planning on having a baby once Cry got surgery. Maybe when Sammy was three I would ask..

I shook it off as we got to the highschool. Mark went into the school, as Sammy and I went to the back of the school.

Sammy looked at everyone with curiosity. He face fell as she looked at the principle, principle Dogwood. He gave me a fake smile and walked over.

Sammy buried her face in my chest and wimpered. Dogwood had approached. He sneered at Sammy, then me. "So, this is the thing keeping you from school." I frowned "This "thing" is my daughter, Samantha."

He rolled his eyes "Whatever. I didn't come over here to talk about that. I came to talk about your education. You see, Sean, when you don't graduate on time it's put on MY school record."

I glared at him "So what?" His glare and sneer combo intensified "it's look like it's my fault! And it's not my fault you got knocked up! You will be here every day until you graduate. So be here on time tomorrow!"

He strode away. I look at Sammy. She had lifted her head and was sticking out her tongue. I laughed "Oh sambug, don't worry about him. He's an old coot. Papa will watch you ok?"

She let out a little sigh and sucked on her thumb. She only did it when she was sad or nervous. I looked at the stage. Student's were receiving their diplomas.

My heart raced as I saw Mark. A grin spread across my face as he looked at me. He stepped down and stood next to me "I'm so proud of you Mark..." I murmured. "Thanks Jackaboy!" I smiled. I was happy