Doctor Perry

It was two days later. Jack slowly woke up. He smiled when he saw the love of his life looking tenderly back at him. "Good morning Jack." "It is now" Mark grinned and pulled him in closer and kissed Jacks forehead. "Don't forget, Jack,today we that doctors appointment, and we have to tell the crew" Jack sighed and nodded. They got up and got dressed. Mark went to make breakfast.

Jack felt the awful tight knot in his stomach. He ran to the bathroom. He started to throw up. He felt the warm familiar hand rubbing his back. When he was done, Mark helped him up. Mark had made pancakes. Mark looked at him from across the table. "Your picking at your pancakes, what's wrong?"
Jack sighed. "Mark what if I'm not pregnant?" Mark grinned. "Then we can make one" Jack laughed.

Soon,they were at doctor Perry's office. Doctor Perry walked in "Hello, nice to see you again Jack. Nice to meet you Mark. Mark shook hands with doctor Perry. "Ok, so I hear your pregnant Jack?"
Jack nodded. Mark held Jack's hand. "I got the results. We're gonna do an ultrasound,ok?

Jack layed down on a table. The nurse put cold gell on Jacks stomach. Jack flinched. The nurse got the stethoscope (IDK whats it called) and put it on his stomach. Doctor Perry explained " it's too early to detect  a baby shape,but if there's a bubble, that means a baby will form". Mark squeezed Jack's hand as the screen loaded.