Hickey

BTW,this pic was taken when Jack got back from America, after staying at Marks.#ISHIPITSOHARD!

Jack woke to an alarm clock. He sat up and blinked. He glanced next to him.
Mark was sleeping next to him. Jack grinned. He had had the best night of his life. 

He leaned over...put his mouth close to his ear... And screamed TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YAH LADDIES!
Mark screamed and and jumped up. Jack was laughing his ass off. Mark finally breathed " Jack my God your loud. That's kinda hot" Jack rolled his eyes "Finally, your up sleepyhead!" They got up and got ready for school.

They walked downstairs. "Good mor- GOOD HEAVENS!" Jack was shocked. "Mum? Are you OK? " she took a deep breath,but her eyes never left him. " Jack,I need to talk to you in Private " Jack turned to Mark.

Mark nodded and said "OK,I'll catch you later Jack." When Mark left, Jack turned to his mother.

"Yes? " "Look in the mirror." She grabbed a mirror and pointed it at him. He tried not to scream.
He had a huge hickey on his neck. He pulled his shirt up more. " it's just a bruise..." " Sean William McLoughlin!" He flinched at his full name.

"I know all to well that's NOT a bruise. I heard the noises in your room, Sean....I'm quite disgusted in you.

Go to school. Me and your father will think of a punishment later" Jack sighed.
He quickly headed out the door,aware of the burning look his mother gave.