Walking dream

As I opened my eyes, I could see I was almost buried in snow. I shot up. Pain hit me like a train. I flinched. I looked around and was saw it was night. I had been sleeping only a few hours at most.

I wanted to feel a kick from the baby, just to know it was ok. Now that my baby could kick, it was a fool proof way to make sure it was ok.

I struggled to stand. When I did, I knew I had to walk to stay warm. So I hummed a song for the baby.

Howling ghosts they reappear,
Mountains stacked with fear
But your the king I'm the lionheart

Even as the world comes to the end,
I still be hear to hold your hand..

Cause your the king,I'm your lionheart, lionheart...

I felt a little kick and smiled "you like that? I'll sing another" So he softly sung a lullaby:

Deep in the meadow, under the willow.
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow.
Lay down your head, and close your eyes.
And when they open, the sun will rise.
Here it's safe, and here it's warm.
Here the daisies guard you from every harm.
Here your dreams are sweet, and tomorrow brings them true.
Here is the place where I love you...

As I walked, a grew to weary to walk. I found a more shaded alley and laid down. Sleep overwhelmed me. I was put in a nightmare. I was in third person. I saw me screaming. The me in the bed stopped screaming. Next to me I saw a heart monitor. It was dropping. I was dying. Mark was next to me. He had no expression. A small bundle was placed in my arms. Mark looked and stood up. My heart monitor dropped severely. He walked to a door. Amy and Wade appeared. They grinned evily. Mark disappeared, glareing at me as he did. My heart monitor beeped faster. I gave the baby one last hug as I died. The baby started crying. It sounded like the angel.

I shot awake. I could barely breath. Tears filled up my eyes as I hugged my knees to my chest. I didn't know what to do? What if Mark left? The snow fell faster. I wanted Mark more then ever. I felt no reassuring kicks.