New room

Marks view
I walked inside. Felix looked at me with a look that said "Uh oh that's not good..." I slowly approached the bedroom.

Jack was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at his nonexistent baby bump.

"Jack..." He didn't look up. More tears pooled in his eyes. I sat next to him. Sobbing, he buried his head in my chest. I put an arm around his waist. I attempted to comfort him

"Jack... I'm so sorry...If there was something I could do, I'd do it. I feel like shit because I love you so so much..."

Jack slowly stopped crying "Mark, I feel bad because you think this is all on you. But it's not. Your doing everything you can."

I knew Jack was tired. So tired he drifted to sleep on my shoulder. I laid him down on the bed and kissed his temple.. Suddenly I had a great idea...

Jack's view
It was two days later. I was so emotionally drained so all I wanted to sleep. After a while, Mark gently shook me awake "Hi baby.... I've got a surprise for you...."

I sat up and felt pain. New pain. Back pain. Great. But I got up and Mark took my hand. He tugged along gently.

He took me out into the wide hallway. Cry, Bob and Felix stood outside a room, huge grins on their faces. I don't know about cry, but I though I could see a grin poking out from underneath his mask.

I walked in the room and gasped. The room had been turned in to a nursery: It was painted gold. In a corner was a baby blue crib. A purple space mobile hung above it. In another corner  was a green rocking chair On it was blue blanket with a Warfstache and Sam on it. A chest of toys sat in the middle of the room. On it was a little French Sam and Tim. The old shelves had been painted red. On them were a little foxy plushie and on the other, blocks and books.

I felt myself tear up. I turned to look at everyone. Felix,Bob, and Cry obviously helped because they were covered in gold paint.Mark stood next to them.

I could barely speak I was so happy. "Thank you all so much! It's amazing! I can't find the right words to express my gratitude!"

Felix,Bob and Cry grinned ear to ear. Felix finally spoke up "You don't need to thank us, thank Mark!He bought everything."

I turned to Mark and he pulled me in for a hug "Thank you so soo much Mark!" Mark blushed "Ha,it's no problem. You deserve it"

For the  first time in a long time, Jack smiled a truly happy smile. That was all Mark needed.

Authors note: I actually drew the room. But photos won't work. Sorry! Have a great day!