The Wedding

Jack's view

I took a deep breath and looked at Cry "Am I ready?" Cry smiled at me. He was dressed in a white tuxedo. I could see the small start of a bump. He was three months pregnant.

I opened the doors. A gust of air blew my neatly combed hair. I briefly looked around. I saw my me and Mark's family. Of course, two seats on each were empty.

I began to walk. Sammy walked in front of me holding a basket a rose petals. Marks nephew carried the rings. Mark said his vows

Finally I stood across from Mark. I guess I was crying because suddenly Mark wiped a tear from my cheek. I was so happy I barely heard the priest.

Then we said our vows: " Seán, from the moment I first saw you, I knew you were the one with whom I wanted to share my life. Your beauty, heart, and mind inspire me to be the best person I can be. I promise to love you for eternity, respecting you, honoring you, being faithful to you, and sharing my life with you. This is my solemn vow."

" Mark, from the moment I first saw you, I knew you were the one with whom I wanted to share my life. Your beauty, heart, and mind inspire me to be the best person I can be. I promise to love you for eternity, respecting you, honoring you, being faithful to you, and sharing my life with you. This is my solemn vow."

We exchanged rings. The priest talked more, "Seán William McLoughlin, do you take Mark Edward Fischbach to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do." "Mark Edward Fischbach, do you take Seán William McLoughlin to be your lawfully wedded husband?" I smiled because I knew what was next "I pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom." I practically jumped on him. My grin widened as I heard the cheering.

The rest of the night was much more excited. We got to eat lots of food. I really liked when I smashed cake on Mark. Next we got to dance. Sammy loved dancing with everyone. Around 10:00 Cry took Sammy home so all the adults could drink. I didn't drink though, cause Mark couldn't, but both Mark and I agreed it was was more funny watching drunk adults dance. Later there was fireworks. I stood with Mark, slow dancing. This time I was aware I was crying because I was finally married to the one I loved most.

I can't believe Mark and Jack are finally married! I had to republish this part. Have a good day!