Bad To Worse,Car Crash To Abuse

Jsuk, I've been watching sad PSAs. This chapter contains Gore and abuse. PS, go ahead and rage about Mark all you'd like in the comments! ;)
Jack's view
I started going back to school about a week later. Mark stayed home to watch Sammy.

I was getting ready for school. Something was nagging me. Like something bad was gonna happen...I shook it off and grabbed my bag off the counter. Mark stood near me.

He was glaring at me. I wasn't sure why. Probably just a bad mood. I walked over to him. He snarled at me "What the hell do you want Sean?!"

I stepped back. He never said my real name a lot. I remained silent. He snatched Sam out of her highchair angerly.

I quickly left, not wanting to anger him any more. I got in the car and drove off. I couldn't get the nagging out of my mind

Later...
It was finally the end of the day. School was long and boreing. I hoped Mark was in a better mood.

I stopped at a red light. It turned yellow, then green. I drove quickly.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a car flew in front of me. It was sliding on the ice. It was gonna hit me.

I screamed and hit the brakes. The car hit the front. Another out of control hit the side. It was a car pile up. I flew forward, my seatbelt braking. I hit the windshield, breaking it.

I was shaking. Tears slipped down my face. I wailed. I could feel shards of glass stuck in my skin. I was dimmly aware I was bleeding everywhere.

I wanted to throw up. I couldn't move. Like I was paralyzed. I tried to get up. I howled as it felt like my arm was jelly, but on fire.

I slightly blacked out from the pain. I felt people drag my out of the car. I could see a crying mother and her small child.

I guessed they had been in the accident because they had cuts and bruises. I tried to call out to them that I was ok, but instead I threw up.

I lay there, shaking and coughing. The little boy screamed. Several people ran to me. Lots of them screamed.

I realised what they were yelling about. I could feel what felt like rain of my head. But I knew it wasn't. It was blood.

My vision was getting more blurred by the second. I felt a blanket being put on my shoulders and the sounds of ambulances.

Mark's view
I turned on the news. Fucking Sean was late again. I wanted to go our tonight, but he had the car and I had to watch Samantha.

Samantha wailed from her playpen. She was being way to loud. "SHUT THE FUCK UP BRAT!" I screamed at her. Thank god Felix and Cry aren't home.

I turned to the news. A car crash,boring. I went to change the channel when something caught my eye.

Green hair. Laying on the sidewalk in a puddle of his own blood. He looked awful. His arm was bent the wrong way. He was covered in glass and nasty cuts. A cut on his head was so deep you could see bone. He was as pale as the snow and shaking. Several people crowded him.

I knew who it was. Sean. I took one look at it and said "My fucking car."

I took Felixs car (Felix and Cry took Crys car) And hastily bucked Samantha. I speed to the accident.

As soon as I got there news report's shoved cameras in my face. "Fuck off!!" I snapped.

I walked briskly to Sean and grabbed his arm. A paramedic tried to stop me "Sir, He needs the ER!" I was in a bad,bad mood now "If he needs it, why do I have to pay for it!?" The stupid paramedic shut his fat mouth.

I lifted Sean bridle style. Disgusting. He was getting blood all over my shirt. I rolled my eye's and tossed him in the back seat.

I drove home. First I snatched up Samantha and forcefully put her in her bouncer. Next I grabbed Sean.

Now I was mad. Really mad. I threw Sean on the floor and put Samantha in her room.

Jack's POV
I woke up quickly. I groaned. It felt like I had been thrown down a mountain.

Mark stormed in "H-hey M-mar-" SHUT THE FUCK UP SEAN!!"
I stopped. He grabbed me by the arm and slammed my head on the wall. Over and over.

I screamed "MARK!? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He screamed back "YOU DESTROYED MY FUCKING CAR FAGGOT!!!!"

He twisted my probably broken arm so much bone stuck out. Tears filled my eyes "MARK! STOP. PLEASE.!!!!"

He slapped me and bashed my head against the floor. I couldn't move. I could only scream.

Mark screamed more "YOU FUCKING MORON MY CAR WAS EXPENSIVE YOU BITCH"

He grabbed an empty beer bottle and smashed in on my head.

He smashed his shoe on my head repeatedly. He grabbed my hair and yanked on it. He reached over and snatched a burning hot poker from the fire. He began to stab me with it.

He lifted the back of my shirt up. Pulling out a knife, he cut of my bandages. He got the poker and slowly reopened my stab wounds.

I wailed, my tears mixing with blood "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!WHY!!!? He didn't respond, he only glowered at me. What was I doing. I was letting this happen..

He stopped hurting me and marched away. He went into our room and pulled out a suitcase. He walked over with it, dropped it, then headed for the nursery.

I somehow managed to stand and block the door "N-no Mark!!! Your n-not allowed near h-her.!!!"

Mark snarled at me "Get the FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!!!NOW!!!" Mark threw back his fist and punched me in stomach. I groaned, tears filling my eyes once more.

I curled up, biteing my lip. I heard Sammy cry for a moment, then I heard Mark murmer something. She calmed down

He stepped over me, grabbed his suitcase, and left. I lay there, wondering what just happened... then I blacked out.