Wades Gang Gets Revenge

Jacks view

The next day Mark had to go back to school. I wish he could stay home with me, but I didn't whine. I got up when Mark was getting ready to leave.

I picked up Sammy and carried her out to the kitchen. Felix had a cold so he was staying home. Mark was almost ready to leave, fiddling with his hair.

He saw me and Sammy. He smiled "There's my two favorite people!" Felix scoffed and threw at spoon at Mark. He ducked as it sailed over his head.

He smiled "I gotta go, but love you two" He kissed me,then stroked Sammy's head. She gurgled then spit up on me. I sighed. It was gonna be a long day

Later:
I had finished changing Sammy and was holding her. I already loved her so very much. Felix watched, a smile on his face.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I wondered who that could be. I handed Sammy over to Felix. He flinched, at first, then smiled as she cood in his arms.

I opened the door and yelped as a fist hit my face, knocking me backwards. I could feel blood gushing down my face. I looked up and to my horror, I saw Wade and his posse.

Felix view
I watched Jack hit the floor. One of Wades friends jump on him and started beating him up as I watched in sheer terror. As I remembered Sammy in my arms, I knew I had to hide.

I ran to my room and hide in the closet. I gently shushed Sammy, who was fussing. She stopped, but continued squirming.

Suddenly the closest was kicked open. Wades friend, Bruce, grabbed my collar and dragged me out.

I managed to see Jack curled up while Billy and Mike beat the shit out of him.

I knew what they were after. Sammy. I refused as they tried to pry her away from me. All I could hear was Sammys wimpers.

I looked at her, even as I being beat up. Her eye's were filled with fear. Suddenly I felt a shoe smash into my face and she was torn away from me.

My vision was blurry and I heard ringing. Now I could no longer hear Sammy, but Jack. He was screaming. It sounded muffled but scared. I wonder what he-

Suddenly reality hit me. My sound and vision came rushing back to me. I felt searing pain hit my head. Then I realised I was falling out a window.

I felt a strong hand grip my arm. I looked up and saw Jack. He was gritting his teeth and crying. Struggling to hold on to me. I was slipping. But I was calm. Like I wanted to let go.

He growled "I-I'm not letting you go! Hold on!" Using the last bit of strength he had, he pulled me in. He collapsed on the floor. He had saved my life.

You might think, call the police! No, the police won't show up, assuming it's teens pranking them.

I quickly stood up. I could feel blood dripping down my face,but I didn't care. I had to call Mark.

Mark's view

I was sitting in class, bored, as usual. I wish Jack was here. I was bored without him..The teacher was droning on about why you don't want to be a father. He had been on this subject for three weeks.

Before Jack had gotten pregnant and had Sammy, I might have agreed with him. Now every word he spoke I wanted to hit him with bricks.

He was saying how terrible children were and the awfulness of it all. I strongly disagreed. Jack was wonderful,and even though I've only known Sammy for less than three days, She was sweeter than candy.

I felt my phone vibrate. I glanced down

Felix: Dude, get here now! Wades gang showed up. They took Sam and I think Jack's dead!