Attack/ It's time!

Marks pov
It was around 8:30. Wades gang always hung out behind the old apartment.

Jack walked in carrying a large knife. I took in from him and sighed "Jack, are you sure about going? I don't want you to get hurt..."

He looked at me and smiled "I need to help you." I wrapped him in a hug "I just want you safe Jack..." I kissed his on the forehead

We walked into the living room. Cry carried a gun. I didn't question were he got it. Felix was polishing what appeared to be a long knife. Cry tossed me a gun.

We finally agreed to positions. Felix and I would attack them. Jack and Cry would be backup and look outs. We got in the car. Jack stared out the window. Then at his knife. Then at me. A long look at me... he sighed.

Jacks pov

We finally arrived. The space was huge. I knew were we had to go. Me and Cry ran behind a huge sheet of metal. Mark and Felix ran in the opposite direction.

I bit my lip. I prayed Mark would be ok. Cry put his hand on my shoulder. I nodded and we crept to the corner of a wall. I heard yelling and painful howls. Cry and I had to distract Wades gang.

I heard a yelp. I spun around. Wades friend Billy was holding Cry by his sweatshirt. Cry kicked and squealed. I panicked. I threw my knife at Billy. It hit him in the shoulder and he dropped Cry.

Crys mask was torn off. His face wound was reopened. He stared at me, his eyes full of panic "JACK, RUN!!" Billy ripped the knife out of his shoulder and gave me a look of rage.

He tore after me like a freight train. I had no choice but to run. Now believe me, being seven months pregnant and running for you life is not a good combination.

Marks pov

I kicked at Wade. He had me pinned on the ground. I kicked him in the stomach. He went flying backwards. Felix was battling someone twice his size. He regained balance. I was starting to stand up when he roundhoused kicked me in the jaw. I was sent flying sideways.

I spit out a tooth. Now I was mad. I held up my gun at his head. He grinned. I pulled back the trigger. Suddenly I heard Jack scream. As I turned towards the scream, he grabbed the gun and smashed it againsed a rock.

Oh well. Hand to hand combat it is. I had to get to Jack

Jacks pov

I ran as fast I could. Suddenly I tripped. I smashed into the ground, my head colliding with a small rock. My vision blurred. I struggled to get on my knees. I felt blood drip down my face. Suddenly I felt a shoe smash into my back, forcing me down. I was grabbed by my sweatshirt and yanked up.

When my vision cleared I saw Amy. Then she kicked me hard in the stomach. I hit the ground and gasped. Suddenly I felt and heard a popping sound. I felt warm liquid run down my legs as I stood up. My lower half hurt so bad.

I suddenly realized what was happening. I was going into labor. Three months early. I wanted Mark. Cry ran over seeing my pain "Jack? What's wrong?" I could barely breath " C-cry... I'm going into labor..." I panted.
His eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

"Ok! It's ok...Ummm... just breathe! We need to find Mark. Can you walk?" I nodded. Cry helped me up. We walked as fast as we could.

Mark and Felix ran over covered in blood. I collapsed in Marks arms. I gripped his shirt, afraid to let go. I began to cry. This new pain was unbearable and I was scared. Mark could tell something was wrong "Sean? What's wrong?"

Now I could barely breath. Pain racked my body in waves " T-The baby's coming." Mark's eyes widened "What!? Already?!!" I managed to whisper yes. He scooped me up bridle style and we ran as fast as we could, Pewds and Cry ran at Mark's heels.

Soon we would have a new member to our family...

Hey guys!! I was actually born three months early. I was 1 pound 14 ounces :) Have a good day!