Forgiveness

The last thing I though I'd feel was cold. But soon I struggled to wake up. I'd had a dream of darkness, with Mark whispering to me. As I opened my eyes, a awful wave of tiredness hit me.

I could see blurry object pacing the room, back and forth. As my vision cleared, I could see Mark. It looked like he'd been crying. A lot. He had bags under his eyes. My throat felt dry as I tried to talk "M-Mark?" I managed to get into sitting position, swinging my legs to the other side of the bed"

He turned and looked at me. He looked very relieved. As I stood up, he rushed over and threw his arms around me. He starting sobbing "Y-Your ok! Thank G-God! I though you were d-dead." I wrapped my arms around his neck "I'm ok.. a little tired is all." Mark looked at me, gripping my shoulders " Jack, I'm so so sorry for what I did. I was an idiot. I hate Amy and I hate Wade. I love you and only you. And I do want this baby, more than anything! Speaking of the baby, do you think it'll be ok?"

I smiled. Mark didn't know yet "Let's find out..." He looked at me curiously as I took his hand. I put it on my stomach the second I felt a little kick. I saw surprise turn to wonder in Marks eye. He grinned " The baby's kicking already? That's amazing!" He pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I never wanted it to end.