Second trimester

Marks view
Jack was slowly healing. To slow for Jack though. He really wanted to go in for an ultra sound, but I told him it wasn't a good idea because of the bruises. He agreed, but he was not happy about it.

He went back to school, with me strictly watching him. When Wade so much as glanced in out direction, I'd pull Jack close to me.

Finally Jack went into his fourth month. The second trimester. Jack was super excited, and so was I.

Jack's view
Finally, second trimester. Now we only had five months left! My bruises were gradually disappearing. I did some research: women don't feel movement until the fifth month of pregnancy.

This movement may feel like fluttering at first. It is called "quickening". He moves, swallows and can hear your voice. Your baby is approximately 7 inches long and weighs around 5 ounces.

Your Body - You are beginning your second trimester of pregnancy. If you haven't already, you may be craving certain foods. Hunger is another one of the symptoms of pregnancy. But although you're eating for two, you do not need to eat twice as much! You should eat a little more than usual. You should begin to gain a few pounds this month.

(I COPIED THIS FROM AN ARTICLE!) I was super exited that the baby could do more. I was not exited about the cravings. I didn't really want to gain any weight, but I didn't have a choice with the growing baby.

I could tell Mark was researching to. We shared an IPad and sometimes he wouldn't close the tabs. Here's some of the common tabs:
How to cook
How to make your pregnant wife feel better
How to be a good dad
Babys R us
Watermelon baby tea
Attack on when is season two coming out
How to hold baby
How to be calm
How to calm her down
Mark X Jack fanfics

Yah, he was pretty embarrassed about the last one. It made me laugh though.

I was trying to keep up with school. The principal said if I don't get 100s on my midterms, I would have to go to school until I litterly gave birth and would have to go to school as soon as the baby was born.

Mark would stay up with me to help me study. I sucked at math. I just didn't understand

Hey guys! Sorry this is kinda a filler chapter. I searched four months because that's were Jack is. Low and behold, the article's said second trimester. A perfect point in our story. The math struggle is a  personal experience because I have an IEP. That's means I struggle with math. I litterly can't do multiplication or division. I'm in seventh grade -_-