Wade

As soon as they got home, Mark called Felix, Bob, Wade and Cry, inviting them over. Felix and cry got there first, holding hands with cry. They had started dating last year. "Hey lovebirds! Why'd you call us over?" "Me and Mark have something to tell you, when Bob and Wade get here". Wade and Bob walked in six minutes later.

Wade looked particularly grumpy. Wade sneered "So, Jack? When'd you get so fat?" Jack was surprised. He hadn't put on any baby weight yet. Jack glared at Wade. They both despised each other. But he WAS Marks friend. Mark walked back in and put his arm around Jacks waist.

Mark grinned proudly and said "Jack's pregnant. He's a carrier." In unison, four mouths dropped open. (This is each of there reactions)
Cry: Woah, congrats!
Felix: HOLY FUCK THATS  SO COOL!WHEN I SAID YOU TWO SHOULD FUCK ALREADY, THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT BUT SEPTIPLIER AWAY!
Bob: Smiles and said congrats
But Wade: He had a disgusted look on his face.

Felix, Bob and Cry gathered around Jack to ask him questions.
Wade glared at Mark and asked to talked to him. They went into the kitchen. Jack answered their questions. Bob began to talk to pewdiecry.

Jack creeped over and got close to the kitchen. He heard Mark "Boyfriend- Love him- Baby- Shut up"
But Wade was closer to the kitchen. He heard Wade talk " Wow, your a idiot. Do you think he wants a baby? He got kicked out of house because of it! Your 18. He's 17? You don't know it, but he's gonna die. He a pregnant male teenager Mark! Most women now who give birth at 17 die! And they grow up with periods! Periods give women cravings, cramps,and blood loss. Wanna know why? To prepare for pregnancy!Jacks got a dick Mark! How is supposed to push a baby though that? He probably didn't even want a baby!"

Jack felt his heart race. He put on a jacket and walked out side. The cold fall air ruffled his hair. He looked down the darkening shy. He walked down the pier and looked at the setting sun, pink,red,and yellow. He saw stars dotting the sky. He took a deep breath. He looked down at his stomach. He whispered "I promise, I won't let anything happen to you..."