WELCOME HOME JACK MARK AND SAM

Mark's view

I helped Jack get ready to go home. I wish he could stay longer, just so I'd know he was ok. But we had terrible insurance.

I packed up the stuff out friends brought us for Sammy. Jack was bottle feeding her. She had her eye's open and Jack was staring into them, smiling.

I was so glad he was happy. Jack needed help standing so I carefully took Sammy from Jack. He whimpered. I grinned "Jack, it's only for a minute!" He sighed.

I put an arm around Jack waist and helped him up. He wobbled for a second, but soon was better.
I carefully picked up Sammy. As I did, she squealed and her pacifier dropped out of her mouth. I caught it before it hit the ground.

I put her in the carseat and buckled her. I picked it up and held Jack's hand. We said goodbye to Doctor Perry and the nurse's.

Jack sat in the back with Sammy. I sighed a fake sad sigh "I already miss you in the front Jackaboy!" He smiled, but was quiet. Sammy started fussing. Jack stroked her soft hair gently.  Sammy chewed on a fist an cood, then fell back asleep.

I smiled at Jack and he grinned. He was already a great father. I was so proud of him. We pulled in the driveway. I carried Sammy inside while Jack grabbed the hospital bag.

I was meet by a huge surprise as me and Jack walked in. All me and Jack's friends stood in the living room holding up a banner that said: WELCOME HOME JACK MARK AND SAM! I grinned.

You see, to keep Sammy from germs, the doctor's said no one was allowed to visit Sammy. Pewds and Cry manged to see her when we said they were close family. But they couldn't hold her. Now she was ok.

It was a little while later. Sammy immediately stole everyone's hearts. She seemed to really like everyone to. When someone would hold her (After washing their hands twice) she would squeal with delight.

We also received gifts because we hadn't had a baby shower. Sammy got lots of dresses and shoes. She also got squishy blocks,a rattle, and lots of tiny foam books. Jack and I couldn't say thank you enough.

Finally everyone went home. Jack and I were exhausted, especially Jack. He put Sammy in a Tiny Box Tim onesie. Me and Felix moved the crib into our room because Jack didn't feel safe with Sammy so far away.

The plushie she liked the most was the Septiceye. She curled up next to it and drifted off. I got into bed and then Jack flopped down next to me. He put his head on my chest and closed his eyes. I didn't even care he was drolling on me. I loved him and Sammy so much. I didn't want anything to change.

Sorry this is short! I've had writer's block all week! Sorrryyyyy!!