Bob's party

*Dirty paws by monster's and men. My favorite band! And Lorde. And Panic!at the disco
Every one in the house was getting ready for Bob's party. Jack put on a thick sweatshirt. Wades comment really hurt him. Cry put on a white polo. Felix wore a blue hoodie.

Jack walked over and kissed Mark on the cheek. "No alcohol please Mark? You went to the hospital last time". Mark glanced at him "Your not going to drink Jack?" Jack's cheeks heated up. "MARK, I'm pregnant! No way I'm drinking!" Mark looked in the mirror "Then you can drive me home." Jack's hand tightened into fists. " Mark, no! I don't want anything to happen to you!" Mark sighed "Just one beer? Pleaseeeeeeee?" Jack thought. "One, only one"

When it was 7:30,they got in the car and drove to Bob's old house. Lots of people were there. Jack had always been kinda an introvert .He said hi to Bob. He asked Felix if he could just hang with him. "Sure green pewdiepie!" Jack rolled his eyes. "Never get old" Felix snickered. Felix wasn't planning on getting drunk. As he quotes,"It's more fun to fuck Cry sober while Crys drunk. I have to drive Cry home anyway. You said you have to take Mark home? I though he's not allowed to drink." Jack sighed " I said he could could. He gave me puppy dog eyes" Felix grinned. Then his smile faltered " Who's Mark talking to?" Jack turned his head to see Mark talking to a blond girl. Jack recognized her and groaned. "It's his ex, Amy. I hate Amyplier shippers..." Felix nudged him " Septipliers better. He saw Mark whisper into Amy's ear. Jack saw her blush. Jack growled "Fuck. He's drunk" He started to walk over when Wade pushed him away.

Wade glared at Jack. Then he grinned "Let Mark have his fun Sean. You already ruined his life with that stupid baby." Jack tried not to punch his face in. "Mark wants this baby just as much as I do Wade!" Wade smirked "we'll see about that". He walked away.

It was getting later. It was 8:47 now. I had seen Mark walk into a bedroom with Amy. I ignored it. But I was getting fidgety. Every once in a while I heard noises from the room. But the party was so loud I also ignored it. I hung with Felix. It was really funny watching a drunk Cry trying to dance. Soon came 11:28. Mark still wasn't out of the room. I looked at Felix. He looked bored. The party was still nuts. "Felix?" "Yea?" "Mark went in a room with Amy and still isn't out..." Felixs eyes widened "You should go check on him. I'll go with you."

Jack put his ear to the door. He heard the sound of moaning. His heart dropped. Slowly he opened the door.
He felt his heart shatter at what he saw.

He saw a drunk Mark, covered in sheets, having sex with Amy. He turned around and ran out the house. Tears pricked his eyes, horrible voices screaming in his head.

Felix saw Mark and growled. He called over Bob and now sober Cry. "Mark is having sex with his ex. Hey, that rhymes, but that's not important. I'm gonna take Jack home. Slap some sense into Mark will ya? I'll pick you up later Cry."  Bob and Cry nodded.

*Felix pov
I feel horrible for Jack. I mean, he's pregnant. I must be a horrible feeling. I walked outside and saw Jack. He was sitting on the curb, his head buried in his arms, sobbing.

"Jack? Are you ok" Jack looked up at me. I'd never seen him cry this bad. Tears streamed down his face. Soaking his sweatshirt. As he spoke, his voice cracked "n-no... I-I... why would Mark..." He buried his head in his arms again. Poor Jack, he couldn't get the words out. I knew how hard it was for him. He was a month and a half into his pregnancy. He was still dealing with the fact he was pregnant and Mark was the father. And I noticed Mark wasn't being very supportive.

I wanted to be a third father to Jack's baby. I wanted kids so bad. But I couldn't, because I love Cry. That was one of the reasons I'd let Mark and Jack move in. I wanted to see their baby grow up.

And, I had always had a small crush on Jack. When Jack and Mark got together, I was happy for them. But when I learned Jack was pregnant, that he was carrier,it broke my heart. Because I'd always loved Jack and wanted kids. But I was glad Mark was the father. He is a good man

I sat next to Jack on the curb. I put a hand on his shoulder. I wanted him to feel better. "Jack, I want you to know he didn't mean it. He loves you and the baby very much. He's just drunk. I'll take you home."
I reached down and helped him up. I gave him a hug. He cheered up a bit. We were driving and I wanted to start a conversation.

"So,Jack,how's the baby?" Jack smiled as he looked at his stomach. "Good, no kicking yet, but I've been throwing up a lot." Felix smiled gently as he turned a corner. "Do you think it's a girl or a boy?" Jack sighed. I don't know. I'm ok whether it's a girl or boy." "That's good!"

They pulled into the driveway. They went inside. Felix dug though the fridge "what are yah craving Jack?" Jack looked at his stomach. "My baby says.. spicy!" Felix laughed "I have the perfect food!" He pulled out a seasoned stake and put hot sauce and jalapeno pepper slices on it. Felix put on the matrix and sat next to Jack.

"Your so lucky Jack. You get to have a baby. I've always wanted kids... but I'm gay. But I love Cry..." He looked at Jack, who was bawling "that's the saddest thing I've ever heard!!" Felix freaked out "JACK PLEASE DON'T CRY I'M SORRY OMG I FEEL SO BAD!! Wait..., he grinned, hormones?" The still bawling Jack nodded. They looked at each other. And burst out laughing.

Felix was glad Jack was ok. Because he cared alot.