Wades view

I loved Mark. Not enough to kill his girlfriend Amy. I accepted the fact he was straight... until Jack came. I never liked the look of him in the first place.

Then Mark hooked up with him. I was angry and loathed Jack. I hated playing games with them and ending up the ignored third wheel.

So I tried to kill him. At the play, I climbed up to the light's. I only had to kill one person to do it. I poured a bag of rocks into a sand bag and dropped it. It hurt him, but it didn't kill him. But I did accomplish one thing. I hit him in the head so hard it made him stupid. Before the rocks, he was an A+ student. How do I know? The way he acts.

Then Jack got pregnant. Now I was mad. I had to kill him... but how? I remembered who else hated Jack just as much as I do. Amy. She texted me. So we meet and plotted.

The party Wade convinced Mark to drink. We all knew how moody Mark was when he was hungover. But who didn't was Jack. A hungover teen that disobeyed an order and a pregnant teen that gave that order didn't  mix. But it got better.

Wade got him super drunk so I could convinced Mark to sleep with me. At first he didn't want to, "I-Dont... I got a boyfriend..." But I convinced him.

When Jack peered in. When I saw the look on his face I knew it wouldn't end well for "Septiplier". The next day I crept to the house.  I heard yelling. More yelling. Than the slam of a door.

I saw Jack leaving. This was going better than we planned. So blah blah, I kissed him, Jack ran away to the peer. Wade stabbed him and tossed him in the ocean.

I was pissed when he wasn't dead. But... Me and Wade had an idea. We planned a little surprise for Jack.

As soon as that devil child is born, were gonna kill it.