Telling mom and dad

As Jack looked at the positive pregnancy test, he felt his whole world shatter around him. I'm pregnant? WHY... DAMN IT! This baby is an accident! WE SHOULD HAVE USED PROTECTION!
As he was unaware, he started crying. FUCK FUCK fuck! I'm not ready to be a father! I'm still in high school damn it! And Mark... oh God MARK!  He had to tell Mark. To him, Mark didn't really want to have kids. He never talked about them. Never really wanted them. First, he had to tell his mom and dad. He looked down at his flat stomach. Was there really a baby in there? He took a deep breath. He stood up and left the bathroom. " m-mom?" "Yes sweetpea?" Jacks mom and dad were in the kitchen. His mother was washing dishes. His father drinking coffee. "R-remember the doctors appointment,when I was little..." "Which one,dear, there were so many!" " The one were the doctor said I had a u-uterus?" His mother froze. She turned around slowly. "Yes?" Now all eyes were on him. Tears struck his eyes. He grew so upset he shouted. "I'M PREGNANT!" His mother dropped the glass plate she was washing and his dad spit out his coffee. His mother screamed. "SEAN WILLIAM MCLOUGHLIN, YOU BETTER BE KIDDING!" Jack looked at the floor. " it's true. I took a test..." His father's eyes widened. He took it and stared. He whispered " get out..." Now Jacks eyes widened. Jacks father jumped up and screamed. "GET THE FUCK OUT YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF GAY TRASH!" Jack tried to say something. "I DON'T NEED A PREGNANT GAY IN MY HOUSE!LEAVE.NOW! Jacks mother glared at Jack. Jack turned and sprinted out, crying. He wiped his tears away. He looked back at his home. His father slammed the door shut. He turned and walked in the direction of Marks apartment. His baby's father.