Telling Mark

I could feel my throat burn. I was terrified. I had to tell Mark. I ran to his apartment. Trying to brushing the tears out of my eyes, I knocked on his door.

Mark opened the door."Jack? Why are you here? Are you crying? Whats wrong?" Jack took a deep breath. "My parents kicked me out..." Marks eyes widened.

"What? Thats awful! You can stay here. Why?" Jack looked at the ground. " C-can we go on a walk? I need to tell you something..." Mark nodded. "We'll go to the peer."

They soon arrived at the end of the peer. Jacks stomach was twisted into knots. Mark looked at him gently. The sea breeze waved his red hair softly. "Can you tell me what's wrong?"

Jack nodded. He took Marks hand. He whispered gently "I'm pregnant" He stared at Marks shocked and confused face. Mark stuttered "W-what? How? It's not possible..." Jack felt tears burn down his cheeks. "I'm a carrier" Mark knew what that meant. Jack stared at Marks face. Mark froze.

Jack tensed. Then, Mark whispered "I'm gonna be a f-father?" His face brightened. His took Jacks wrists and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. When they finally pulled apart, Jack said " So your not mad at me?" Mark grinned. " Why would I be mad?

You've given me the best gift a man could ask for..." "what would that be?" Mark whispered, with tears in his eyes

"A family"