Moving and school

Jack went back home. Mark ran to him. He wrapped his arms around Jack. He kissed him gently. When he was done, Jack noticed everyone left. "Jack, were were you!? I was so worried" Jack hunched his shoulders and pushed away from Mark. "All I did was go for a walk,jeez" he growled. Mark flinched,like he'd been hit. "Jack, I'm sorry. I just got worried.

Well, I have good news. You know how Felix has that big huge house? He says he wants up to come live with him! And you said you wanted a big house for the baby. Jack smiled "Thats great! Anything else?" Mark smiled weakly,relieved Jack was ok. "Also, the whole crews gonna live there! It'll be extra safe for the baby, with so many people around. Here's who's staying there, Pewds,Cry,Bob and Wade! Oh please Jack! They have a huge room for us and right next to our room would be a nursery! And Felix says we can live there free! Anddddd, get this, a free college isn't to far away! Jack thought. "Alright. We'll pack tomorrow." Mark grinned and kissed Jack. Jack smiled.

But he was worried. Only a month into pregnancy, and he was piled with stress. College, moving,a baby, dying,high school, and his class tomorrow. Ironically, tomorrow, in heath was carrier day. They would learn the dangers of being a carrier.