Harry imagine

I'm sitting all alone in my room waiting for Eleanor to come so that we can spy on our friends Olivia and Niall. It seems to us that they have a new found interest in each other and we want to see what they do when they think no one is around.

My phone rings and I immediately answer it.

"Hello? "

"Tammy. I'm outside, get your behind down here." Eleanor practically screams at me then hangs up the phone.

I run down stairs and almost make it out without being seen. I pull the front door out at the exact same time someone pushes it open.

"And where you going in such a rush? "

I look up to see green eyes and pink lips smiling at me. My boyfriend,  Harry is standing in the doorway trapping me.

"Move! I have to go,  Eleanor is waiting" I sqeeze past him only to be grabbed by the arm and pulled back.

"Well aren't you going to kiss me goodbye? I came all the way here to see you"

Harry's voice is low and husky. It makes me want to go with him back into the house. Eleanor's hooting thankfully distracts me.

"I'm coming back just now, you can wait" I smile and slide my arm from his grip and run to the car. Eleanor looks as if she's going to explode.

"Come on then, drive. " I motion for her to drive and we pull off.

After a few minutes of driving we finally find them.

"Oh my word! I found them! " Eleanor yells in my ear.

"If you don't shut up their going to see us numb nut. " I proceed to swat her other the head but she ducks.

"Take a picture. " Eleanor pulls out her phone and hands it to me,  not taking her eyes off our friends who are trying on shoes in a store.

I say nothing and take the pictures. Tonight will be the big reveal.

An hour later Eleanor and I head back home before Olivia and Niall spot us. When we get home Harry's car is gone and I'm slightly disappointed but I know I shouldn't be. I go straight to my room after leaving Eleanor and Louis in the kitchen.

It's 3:30 in the afternoon and I have no idea what to do so I text Harry and surf the internet until I fall asleep with my laptop on my bed playing random YouTube videos.

I'm woken by many loud voices. 'Shit, what's the time?' I scramble for my phone and check the time. It's 6:00pm.

I go downstairs in the hopes that Eleanor hasn't spilled the beans without me. She meets me halfway down.

"Hey,  I was just about to call you... hahaha, oh my word Tammy, what are you wearing? " her eyes make their way down my body and then back to my face.

"It doesn't matter,  did you say anything?" I question, distracting her from my choice of sleep wear.

"No, that's why I was calling you. They just came in now. " she whispers while we walk to the kitchen where Niall is raiding the fridge and Olivia is sipping a drink.

"We know your secret! " Eleanor whispers loudly.

"Geez,  you just killed my whole buzz smart ass" Once again I feel like smacking her over the head.

"What secret?" Olivia's eyes widen with excitement.

"You two are dating, aren't you"

Olivia's eyes dart to Niall's then back to Eleanor's.