Chapter 13

Harry's P.O.V

I get my phone and decide to just handle Eleanor here outside.

I phone her and just as I thought it's one of the longest phone calls on earth.

When I'm done I walk back inside the house and almost walk into Tammy.

"I want to go home! " Her voice is so hard and emotionless, it feels as if I walked straight into a brick wall.

"Why? What's wrong? " I ask confused. Now she wants to go home?

"Please Harry" Her plea makes me melt.

"Okay" I say.

"Where you going in such a rush?" Louis asks sliding his arm around Tammy's shoulders.

" Don't touch me." She spits at him. Dipping out from under him and standing close next to me. I feel her small hand slide into mine.

She seems scared?  What happened here?

"Can we please just go Harry!"

"Yeah. Uhm. Go to the car. I just need to talk to Louis" I say opening the front door for her.

"Okay. So what's happening? " Louis asks. WTf. I should be asking that.

"Eleanor is fetching you. I don't know what just happened now but she's really upset and I don't like that Louis. I'll talk to you later" I say closing the door and joining Tammy in the car.

Her now deadpan face is starring out the window.

"Are you okay babe?" I ask looking at her trying to understand this whole thing.

"Just drive please" Her voice cracks and I can hear she's trying not to cry.

"Sure" I answer and start the car.

Halfway through the drive Tammy's head slides onto her window that she's been starring through. I almost think she's sleeping but then I see her reflection in the window and I can see the glistening tears streaming down her cheeks.

I wanna know what's wrong and I wanna know right now.

I pull over into a cafe's parking lot and turn the car off. After a few minutes of silence I speak.

"What's wrong Tammy. Please tell me. I can't look at you like this. It hurts me to see you cry."

"It hurts." Her voice is soft.

"What? What hurts? " I ask.

"My arm. I think I cut it. The glass. I dropped it and the he pushed me onto it and I didn't feel it then but now... " She's crying now. I've never seen her cry. I never want to see it again. Something about her fragile trembling voice makes me what to hold her.

"Lemme see it."

She passes her arm to me slowly. I put the car light on to see better.

Pieces of glass are in her arm, just under her elbow and the bleeding is getting worse.

"What happened?"

"It doesn't matter just.. I need... something, look its bleeding everywhere. Eww"

"Okay. Let's get to the hospital" I say.

"Yeah"