Chapter 42

"Harry's 'first' " Louis says watching the T.V.

We're sitting on the couch, little Pascal between us but we're close enough for me to hear him as he whispers.

"First girlfriend?" I ask.

"He knew her before we were... together" He struggles to say the word.

"So he left you for her? He seems to do that a lot" The last part is more for myself than for Louis.

"Yeah, after about 7months they got engaged. They stayed engaged for 4 months and their wedding plans were only starting when they suddenly broke up. Jade stayed friends with us for about a month after but she was drifting away. We could see a big change in her. She was always a very clever girl but she became so fixated on school afterwards it was crazy.

She works at a different place every time I see her. " He explains softly.

"Where's she from?" I ask wanting to know more.

"Montana. She hasn't even been in London for long" Louis looks at me.

"Montana? Jade?  Jade Brown?" I realize that... oh my word.

"Yeah,  how'd you know... ?"Louis asks but my mind is racing. It makes sense but no sense at all.

"She's my best friend from high school" I say.

I'm trying to comprehend this.

"Harry's dated so many girls since her. He's used them to try and mend his broken heart but he became hard and impenetrable, until you Tammy.When you came along the old Harry came back and I think all of us were grateful and slightly jealous that you saved him.That you could get to him, you didn't even know him like we did.You just came in and took our place.

If he wasn't with you, he was alone at home thinking about you and when he was with us he only spoke about you.  It's you. Everything's about you"

I want to cry. I'm sitting here falling in love with Louis while Harry loves me from a far. I love Harry but differently from the way I love Louis. I.. I don't know anymore. I need to see my Harry, I need to be with him again, I need to be able know if I'm doing the right thing. I need... I need time. I need time to think.

(Hay guys.. haven't written in a while but I really think this story is going somewhere and I'm so excited!!! Can't wait for everyone to read it :D Thanks for reading ;) and pleeease vote, comment, even gimme some tips :p. I love y'all *♡♥ you're truely awesome..  peace I'm out )